The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
nope there are all kinds:-

(The most common I come against is rogue / pirate / mage)

2 main kinds of warrior (pirate / taunt)
Rogue
2 Priest decks (spell / health)
Shaman (Murloc)
Mage (Freeze or Burn)
Hunter (Mid Various kinds)
Agro Paladin
Elemental Shaman
Token Druid

If pieces in place for rogue it is very powerful and almost impossible to counter - but these pieces are often not in place and can be countered...

Soldato
nope there are all kinds:-

(The most common I come against is rogue / pirate / mage)

2 main kinds of warrior (pirate / taunt)
Rogue
2 Priest decks (spell / health)
Shaman (Murloc)
Mage (Freeze or Burn)
Hunter (Mid Various kinds)
Agro Paladin
Elemental Shaman
Token Druid

If pieces in place for rogue it is very powerful and almost impossible to counter - but these pieces are often not in place and can be countered...

Rogue is also divided into Quest Rogue and Miracle Rogue (with or without Sherazin and Edvine van Leaf). There's a Control Paladin deck as well.

Quest Shaman really isn't very good, though.

Soldato
My RNG "Luck" in Hearthstone.

Play a Brawl with the rules that i get 5 legendaries, duplicated. Gain a card to make those legendaries cost 3 or less.

Legendaries given "randomly": Reno, a card that requires NO DUPLICATES in your deck, and Hemet, a card that destroys ALL 3 OR LESS COST MINIONS.

Noice.

Soldato
I am hovering around 18-20 rank at the moment. Once I get a streak going I come across a Warrior or Rogue both with that quest they have. Can't seem to beat Warrior at all if they have the quest. I am a Hunter with a good deck from Hearthpawn, highest rated iirc. The only cards I am missing are the Kindlygrandmother and fireybat. I had a run where my cards were crap. I couldn't get any board presence at all. Frustrating as hell but still fun.

Soldato
Kindly Grandmother is essential for Hunter, it's the only cheap sticky beast. Fiery Bat is important too. If you don't have them, you don't have "the highest rated deck on Hearthpwn" - 85% of the best deck is not 85% as good.

Bat is common, just cough up the dust if you don't want to buy packs. ONIK is worth saving gold for; you can get Grandma, Babbling Book, Barnes and The Curator without having to get it all, and Moroes is used in some Quest Rogue variants as well.

Soldato
Aren't those cards rewards from the Kara exp?
I have no dust right now and nothing to disenchant either. I only play the Hunter currently. Is it worth completing the basics on the rest of the heros. I know I can't disenchant basics but I would get some rewards for leveling them and could dis those after.

Soldato
No, Fiery Bat is from WOTOG.

If you need Stuff, my advice is to grind dailies. Skip the "win X games" ones in favour of "play X cards", make decks full of every card you have that fits the bill and play them in Casual. Use the money to play Arena, where your lack of cards won't matter.

And yes, complete the basics.

Associate
Nah.. I never buy packs anymore. I just craft the small number of cards that are actually viable each expansion. Besides I pretty much go infinite in Arena these days making gold profit and getting packs.

Associate
Terrible card but very flavourful and could see some really funny games.

636370570739112870.png

Man of Honour
I wonder if Blizzard will ever decide to revisit the 50 turn hard cap. It seems like with cards like Jade Idol, Dead Man's Hand and now this, they're really trying to push super long games. Fatigue becomes a non-issue.

I wonder if this card means remaining deck, or the entire 30 card starting deck.

Back
Top Bottom