*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Is that from very? Was the package very obviously from very as I need to work out how to refuse delivery of the HTC package but not the very one :D

[TW]Fox;29478886 said:
Is that from very? Was the package very obviously from very as I need to work out how to refuse delivery of the HTC package but not the very one :D

Yeah from Very.

Ermm well it says Very.co.uk on the sticker with your address, I dunno if thats obvious enough lol

When did you order at Very, it'll be next day shipping

Has your HTC order been dispathced yet or given any tracking info?

Very order will probably come sooner.

Last edited:
HTC:

Order on 25th. Receive zero information about likely despatch date. Find them almost impossible to contact. Nobody can provide any real information. Other firms orders begin arriving. Still no contact. Other peoples pre orders begin shipping. Still no contact. Cancel order, no confirmation. I have every expectation that I will eventually receive a shipping confirmation for my cancelled handset.

Very:

Order phone on Monday night. Phone despatched yesterday. Phone arriving today.

I will never order anything direct from HTC ever again.

Completely agree, it's been a shambles.

Verys service looks great. If I didnt want the silver version, id have cancelled & re-ordered

Last edited:
Did I hear somewhere Expansys were fulfilling orders for HTC?

If so, no surprise that people are having problems. They took over a month to refund me for a phone I sent back - in fact the only reason they did was because I got my bank involved. Will never buy anything from Expansys again. Their customer service amounts to a single blind chimp with a broken phone glued to his ear.

adams901 - What date did you order yours?

------

Strangely I have received a further email from: [email protected]

The email is to redeem the SteamVR content bundled with my VIVE order....

I havent ordered a Vive? ! Ill take a free one though if you so wish hTC!

Unless this is some fantasticly timed spam - what the hell are they playing at?

Got confirmation of despatch from HTC this afternoon and checked tracking and it had been signed by staff at the parcel receiving company.

What a pleasant surprise. Going to pick it up now.

Shambles from start to end from HTC. I won't be ordering again from them again.

I wanted the white/silver version that's why I kept my order with them. Otherwise I would've jumped ship like so many others.

[TW]Fox;29483621 said:
Great, so I probably have two coming now. I will be most displeased if they expect me to cover the return shipping.

Just decline to sign for it, and ask your CC company for your money back.
I'm surprised you're going for the M10 given how much you bitched about how awful HTC are to deal with but given also the M7 still being useable. They messed me around with my M7 repair so I gave up.

I also left my M7 for an iPhone. I wanted to see what Apple have to offer. So far the 6S is pretty meh.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you're going for the M10 given how much you bitched about how awful HTC are to deal with but given also the M7 still being useable. They messed me around with my M7 repair so I gave up.

I also left my M7 for an iPhone. I wanted to see what Apple have to offer. So far the 6S is pretty meh.

I had an M8 which I absolutely loved, especially with Google Play Edition flashed.

I also now have a 6s, which is ok, but I'm going to swap it for an HTC 10 I reckon, especially as the new Sense seems pretty close to stock Android, when compared to the likes of Touchwiz.

The M7 is fantastic but it has got to the point where it needs charging at 1pm, its ridiculous now.

I think my next phone will be an iPhone, come to the conclusion I'd much prefer the size of iphones.

Was considering a 6S instead of a 10.

Hopefully get used to the 10's size, coming from a 2013 moto g

Back
Top Bottom