*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Anyone received there device from htc?

Nope, not had shipping email or anything but my money went out on Thursday.

htc look to be sending out on first come first serve basis. It would'vr been nice to know at point of sale if pre-orders couldnt be fulfilled on relase day.

Anywho, I'm just going to wait now as I can't be bothered cancelling and re-ordering.

Still excited though!

Yeah this release has been abit strange. Three released 6th May contract, carphone warehouse say 13th and htc by 18th May.

I guess because three is partner they got first sales
I going to order from htc nice price cut and also did you hear you can send back to them for replacement if damaged.

I wouldnt waste my time with HTC.co.uk, rather order at Very than HTC especially when its cheaper.

Plus the black version is being listed as instock at very.co.uk and my order apparently comes tomorrow.

Looking unlikely not dispatched yet but depending on what courier they use it may dispatch later today, or it could be an error but hopefully they got their stock earlier than expected and it comes sometime this week

EDIT: Dispatch email Very>>>
F HTC.com guys seriously, as you can see they're incompetent.

Go get that 20% discount and early shipping, someone ordered theres today on XDA and it says delivered by Wednesday!

Last edited:
I wouldnt waste my time with HTC.co.uk, rather order at Very than HTC especially when its cheaper.

Plus the black version is being listed as instock at very.co.uk and my order apparently comes tomorrow.

Looking unlikely not dispatched yet but depending on what courier they use it may dispatch later today, or it could be an error but hopefully they got their stock earlier than expected and it comes sometime this week

EDIT: Dispatch email Very>>>
F HTC.com guys seriously, as you can see they're incompetent.

Go get that 20% discount and early shipping, someone ordered theres today on XDA and it says delivered by Wednesday!

£580 at very? Htc is cheaper
What discount code mate?

Just ordered at Very - Delivery quoted as Wednesday for me as well.

Pathetic the way HTC have handled pre orders and so ridiculously short sighted given that those who pre ordered are likely HTC's biggest supporters and they need all the help they can get from word of mouth to make this phone a success. Good idea guys, **** off that particular customer segment :rolleyes:

Got my tracking code :)
No regrets so far cancelling my order at htc.com, its shocking the lack of communication and how retailers are getting products to customers before them despite opening pre-orders later.

Excellent price that. How are they with returns though? They want you to take out insurance etc?
See I don't mind paying extra to htc knowing they exchange it no questions asked

HTC will still exchange faulty handsets etc under the manufacturers warranty surely. I bought my M7 from Phones4U but HTC themselves still swapped it.

Looks like HTC have started charging people's cards over at XDA so orders in theory should be shipped out shortly afterwards. Knowing HTC they'll take a week before orders are sent out.

lol! Thats just typical really!

I ordered mine on the 30th so will be interesting to see what happens! So long as I hear something this week it'll be alright :rolleyes:!

Back
Top Bottom