*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Has this got the 512mb RAM like the N1? I know at first they said it was going to be like 320 or something? Madness if still only that....

Associate
On the whatmobile forum someone called T-Mobile said it, he seems to know quite a bit about their products, etc.

Associate
Any news or updates? Confirmation, etc?

I'm due end of March so this phone looks like it is in my league. With Andriod not getting multi-touch, I see gaming has being a big move forward. Any PS1 emulators on Andriod like WinMo?

It is now multi-touch, with "pinch-to-zoom" just like on iPhone. This comes with Android V2.1. Many Android models are getting this version upgraded, either via OTA or via their PC link.

Can't wait for Bravo. Some people prefer to wait for Supersonic, but personally, for me, I'd go for Bravo for a simple reason: Supersonic uses 4G technology that UK doesn't have at the moment. So, I ask myself, is it worth getting this Supersonic knowing that we ain't getting 4G in this country (never mind other countries that has 4Gs). So, I'd stick with Bravo (when it comes out in March) and live'n'breathe for 2 years. UK might then start to roll out 4G network, only then, I might upgrade to whatever new 4G model, obviously a lot superior to Supersonic of 2010.

Any thoughts?

Caporegime

I don't understand that. The Nexus 1 imported is coming in at around £400 right? So a similar price when it is released over here? That means the Bravo is going to be around £350? In which case that is a bargain considering most other phones of the quality are around £450-500 (HD2, iPhone for example).

On the other hand it may mean people are going to get shafted on pay monthly tariffs for the N1, like the iPhone, whereas sim free they are all going to be around the same price (£450-500)?:confused:

Either way the N1 seems to be going from a really cheap smartphone (the prices were being toted at around £350 when first released) to a normal-very expensive one like the iPhone...

Associate
First-timer here so 'hi!'

My contract finishes mid March and I'm looking at the Bravo or Nexus One. I like the hardware buttons over the optical one's on the Nexus and think the optical mouse looks better than the trackball. What I wanna know is does anyone have any idea about the Htc sense UI limiting what applications and widgets you can run?

I really want the noise cancellation on the Nexus One too, so think I'll plump for that. If the Bravo gets this feature, though, I'll jump over to the Bravo camp.

Soldato
What's the chances that in April I say to Vodafone "Get me a Desire/Bravo or I'm cancelling my contract" that they'll get me one as an upgrade?

Back
Top Bottom