***The Official HTC One Thread***

I think all of these phones are a lot cheaper to make than what people think (same goes for anything tbh). There is an article which shows detailed info. etc. that the iphone 5 in fact only costs about $200 to make (that is £126), and as much as I don't like apple :p they do use good components and put the devices together extremely well and to the highest quality, so google/LG will still be making a profit from the nexus 4 imo.

http://www.zdnet.com/iphone-5-16gb-costs-an-estimated-207-to-build-7000004476/

Granted that doesn't cover the costs of the "overheads" etc. but there was another detailed post/article about that too and surprisingly it didn't add much to the cost! :eek: Can't find it at the minute, will link if/when I find it.

Official picture of the One (might want to RTM the OP to get the thread title changed and have some ***** and the words "official" "thread" :D :p):

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_bre..._allegedly_official_press_photo-news-5524.php

B6dFnnF.jpg

What the **** have they done with the multi-tasking button!?!?!?! :confused: If they have actually got rid of that and don't have some tweak/gesture in order to bring the multi-tasking window then that could be a deal breaker for me.

Don't mind the htc logo being at the top, but right in between those 2 buttons at the bottom..........seriously?!?!

I was expecting htc to do something stupid but to do something that stupid......:o

Hate white phones, so will reserve judgement until I see the black model, but overall for the design of the front, I think it looks all right, nowhere as nice as the one S/X design though :( Speakers being on the front is a huge pro though!

Last edited:
Speakers on the front looks horrendous. Why not the side like the iPhone. :(

I bet they've ripped off BlackBerry 10's gestures at the last minute, with the logo being where it is... :D

I can't say that looks in any way an improvement on the design of the current One phones either?

Last edited:
Probably due to the design of the phone robbo, assuming that they have made it quite curvy like the DNA....and it will sound better/louder when watching a video

Haven't followed the blackberry stuff at all really, please tell me it is at least good! :p

IMO most definitely not either :(

Hopefully the rear will be nice!

On the Z10 you swipe up from the BlackBerry logo and it acts as a kind of button, that could be how you'll access multitasking on the One:

BTKKa2j.jpg.png

Ah, if they do that, then that is ok! Although still sucks as opposed to just having a button, not only does it seem completely pointless but it ruins the design by having that logo there, this is why I would have loved on screen buttons, more flexibility when you root etc. :(

Back
Top Bottom