***The Official HTC One Thread***

Love the design.

Love the speakers.

WTF is going on with the buttons (fake pic?)

Also Palm used it first in a modern smartphone? No?

I still use my Palm Pre 2, it's like a fine wine. :) The UI and gesture area is still miles ahead of Android, WP8, iOS, Ubuntu, Firefox and BB10. Shame we'll never see a polished version running on new hardware. :(

The Sense 4+ webOS multitasking rip off is utterly pathetic, God help them if they've tired to engineer the 'swipe up' in too.

I still use my Palm Pre 2, it's like a fine wine. :) The UI and gesture area is still miles ahead of Android, WP8, iOS, Ubuntu, Firefox and BB10. Shame we'll never see a polished version running on new hardware. :(

The Sense 4+ webOS multitasking rip off is utterly pathetic, God help them if they've tired to engineer the 'swipe up' in too.
I loved the look of webos I really did, it's a real shame that such an awesome OS has pretty much been canned.

I almost got one, but it was taking too long to come to the UK and I got a G1 instead, a good call seeing how things turned out.

I also think the design of the Pre was brilliant, I hear it had build quality issues but as a object it did look great, inductive charging dock too!?

In my world webos would have made it and wp would have gone under.

Last edited:
I'm gonna assume that the stupid HTC logo is the multitasking button.

Doubt it will be swipe up for it, you'd think Google gave that sown up for Now.

TBH if that is the multi-tasking button it kind of just makes me want to avoid this phone no matter how awesome it is, it just makes no sense and looks utterly daft.

it might look better in black.

i dont think sny of the new phones are appealing to me tbh. i cant buy another samsung, the nexus has left to bad a taste in my mouth. i hope this delivers

Functionally front facing speakers are great but it absolutely ruins the aesthetics of the phone. Not a big deal for me as I'm waiting for the Moto X/S4 as my next phone from the nexus 4.

That only on a Nexus - OEM's can do as they please.

Motorolas and Sonys do it ;)

What I mean is it would be silly to replace a standard Android feature with their own, especially when it's so backward.

I doubt it will be a swipe up for multi-tasking anyway, capacitive buttons tend to be 'disconnected' from the screen.

Back
Top Bottom