***The Official HTC One Thread***

+1 Every single video and picture I've seen the HTC One screen and sound is breathtaking to say the least.

The guy in the video should be put down and as he obviously doesn't have a clue.

Maybe dialaphone have been sponsored by Sony to sell a certain amount of Xperia Z phones?

Put down?!?!

Lol! :D

Good point! Probably have :rolleyes:

Sounds fantastic on that review posted above.

It does doesn't it?! :D

A very solid review!

So you're DNA's going to get sold to make way for this eh Jabbs?

Here's a picture comparison between the One and Z

onevsz_zps54e602f7.jpg

Another video of the camera:

So glad they have kept the filters etc. and added even more stuff, imo it makes the camera area as a whole better and photography so much more fun/better than every other phone even if the quality isn't quite as good as other phones overall.

I'm relieved, for a moment there I thought we'd stooped to the hilariously low level of posting Dialaphone 'video reviews'. :p

Yeah its lived a short life lol but will get loved by another user, there is a lot of features i like on this phone and want.

No doubt it will! :p The poor DNA didn't know what hit it eh? LOL! :eek:

You're just as bad as Robbo and I when it comes to buying phones.

We're addicted! :o

Another video of the camera:

So glad they have kept the filters etc. and added even more stuff, imo it makes the camera area as a whole better and photography so much more fun/better than every other phone even if the quality isn't quite as good as other phones overall.

The video is brilliant. It just shows the capabilities of the One camera to a tee. I for one can't wait for the phone to be released.

The black One looks great too....think I'll be sticking to my original pre order :D

Pre-ordered in Silver.... £49.00 up front and £43.33 for 12 months with unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, Free BT Wi-Fi and 2GB data.

Not too shabby. (Business user so prices are + VAT.)

I guess searching by M7 doesn't help either? It would be nice if M7 were listed on carriers pages for the One as the "manufacturer code" for instance as it would surely narrow down search results!

I called T-Mobiles upgrades line the other day and they weren't able to offer the phone yet which is annoying ... not sure whether to just switch to Three or stick it out and try for it on upgrade hmmmm

There must have been some amount of preorders on Amazon.

Got an email today telling me I could expect to wait upto May for the free media link.

Back
Top Bottom