***The Official HTC One Thread***

Good video, I wish he had filmed it using a tripod though, it was doing my eyes in with all that in and out of focus.
I didn't stop me from ordering one, I just knew I'd end up ordering it. Roll on the 15th now :D

I know! It was doing my head in :eek:

Welcome to the One club! :D What colour did you end up ordering Mate?

Last edited:
Ordered the black HTC one through P4U. 500 mins, unlimited texts and data for £26 a month (TMobile). Free phone and uRBeats headphones. Seems like a great deal to me. Can't wait for the change from my HTC Desire.

That's an amazing deal... Almost too good to be true.

I know! I pay £10 a month for a similar sim only deal. So I see this as paying less than £400 for the phone + extra's (headphones and case).

Couple of other people have got it on HotUKDeals, so I suggest mentioning them if anyone else phones up to get this. (It was on a upgrade)

I went in P4U today and had a look at the Ho and XZ, Ho is clearly the better looking and feeling phone, you could cut bread with the edges on the Z, however tbh I was underwhelmed with the silver Ho, it sorta looked shabby, though a clamped up silver demo is an unfair example.

The Z feels much bigger in the hand than my N4 in its case even though the screens seem about the same size, it's the edges very unergonomic sorta like the anti S3.

Ordered the black HTC one through P4U. 500 mins, unlimited texts and data for £26 a month (TMobile). Free phone and uRBeats headphones. Seems like a great deal to me. Can't wait for the change from my HTC Desire.

That's amazing!

Wonder if I could use that against Three when I call for an upgrade - doubt they will throw in the phone for free though

That's amazing!

Wonder if I could use that against Three when I call for an upgrade - doubt they will throw in the phone for free though

Try going through a 3rd party for your upgrade such as P4U or ChitterChatter. I managed to get my GF's Iphone 5 for about £28 (month) after Topcashback. For the same deal the best TMobile would do was £36. It's crazy that they don't offer you the best deals and they end up giving a reseller money.

Upgrading through a 3rd party is really easy.

Amazing deal, I'll be trying for this myself! When you say unlimited data is there a fair use policy or anything? All deals I've seen have been 2GB or under.

well i had a play with a fake ONE(stupid name) and tbh i prefer the feel of xperia Z in my hand :) had a play with that too and the angles look perfectly fine! :) not sure what the huge uproar is about.. i think xperia Z will be my next phone :) but ill wait for s4 to be announced just to see if it brings the prices down.

well i had a play with a fake ONE(stupid name) and tbh i prefer the feel of xperia Z in my hand :) had a play with that too and the angles look perfectly fine! :) not sure what the huge uproar is about.. i think xperia Z will be my next phone :) but ill wait for s4 to be announced just to see if it brings the prices down.

I tried the xperia z today and have to admit I did not like the feel of the phone what so ever. Just seemed very jagged in the corners and sharp. The screen was fine but not as vibrant as a Galaxy S3, maybe it was the lighting I was in.

Found a black dummy handset in a Three store today. Thoughts:

a) Build quality is stunning. I can find no area of criticism. Everything felt fantastic.
b) It's a bit of an ergonomic disaster - it has square edges which means its not as comfortable to hold or as natural to hold as my HTC Sensation.

Need to find a working model.

Back
Top Bottom