***The Official HTC One Thread***

Yeah the design of those apps are good, another annoying niggle with the layout is the way the 3 dot menu button will either be on the top or bottom depending on the app e.g. on the bottom for gmail, SMS (on the bottom when in the conversations list and then back on the top right when viewing a conversation thread) etc. yet on the top right for calendar and the majority of 3rd party apps (which follow the ICS guideline)

Likewise. Taking every photo that has been posted so far with a big pinch of salt :p as supposedly the samples we are seeing aren't from the final retail unit/final software and so there could be a vast improvement in quality just like there was with the lumia 920 and other phones (although personally I have been pretty impressed with the results in terms of colours, exposure and detail captured so far....). In theory it should be producing much better results overall, more so in low lit conditions than all other phones and not perform/look as good when you zoom/crop photos.

i hope there is ;) im not really sure if the camera is good enough :) not a fan of lower resolution pictures in general but if they have nothing over the 13mpx ones than whats the point?!

i hope there is ;) im not really sure if the camera is good enough :) not a fan of lower resolution pictures in general but if they have nothing over the 13mpx ones than whats the point?!

Why are you not a fan of lower resolution pictures, what are you gaining from 13MP unless you regularly print massive posters?

Why are you not a fan of lower resolution pictures, what are you gaining from 13MP unless you regularly print massive posters?

lower the size of the picture = sharper image overall..

i guess im just used to high res images and i don't really want to move down, especially when the quality is not that much better(if any) compared to current 13mpx cameras.. ofc i haven't seen proper camera review yet so im only judging from the pictures i have seen

was messing on me mates nexus 4 tonight at work and I could see how much sharper my screen was over his, once you had a 1080p you won't go back.

i guess im just used to high res images and i don't really want to move down, especially when the quality is not that much better(if any) compared to current 13mpx cameras.. ofc i haven't seen proper camera review yet so im only judging from the pictures i have seen

4MP is plenty for a phone sensor. Low light performance is where the biggest gains are and HTC are on the right track.

All the extra pixels do on a phone is eat up storage space :p

Try getting a sharp picture after dusk on any smartphone that's not blighted by noise and blurry.

i know the low light performance is meant to better :) but don't defend it yet we haven't seen proper pictures, the pics are not bad and its obviously an improvement i am simply stating that i am used to more pixels thats why the size of the image MIGHT effect me.

Hi all. There's a 24-month deal for the HTC One on T-mobile, which includes 500 mins and unlimited texts/internet. Upfront cost of £60, and £26 monthly, and possibly some cashback.

Is this a great deal, or am I missing something?

Ginga

I've been brainwashed by the abundance of the HTC One pictures and videos in silver and have changed my original preorder from black to Silver.

I just wasn't feeling the black and have been in two minds about it for ages.

Roll on the 15th or whenever HTC see fit to release this gorgeous phone.

After checking out both the Z and the One, the One definitely feels better for my small hands.

Shall I bite and go for this or wait for the S IV? Although with current rumours it sounds like it will be a pretty wide phone as well... I think HTC did the right thing going for a 4.7" screen, 5 is nice but it's too big :p.

Germany has them now and it's not great

0202wjuqv.jpg

0101uzurv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom