***The Official HTC One Thread***

They were advertising pretty heavily for 'HTC One' during the Real Madrid - Man Utd game this evening, there were well over 200 million people watching so I guess they are going to push this pretty hard.

Hopefully they will keep hammering away at the advertisements. Really want to see them do well this time as I think they're going to be onto a real winner of a phone overall and was disappointed that they didn't do very well with the one series phones in terms of sales/popularity.

I actually like the look of that. Hopefully that is indeed aluminium as it looks, not plastic. I have an S3 at the moment but Sense is so much better than Touchwiz I kind of want it back :o. When will we know more?

Rather pointless advertising their old phones now especially when they will be bringing their new one out very soon let alone a few other handsets no doubt :p

Curious as to what the name will be.

The One Z? :D

I have an S3 at the moment but Sense is so much better than Touchwiz I kind of want it back :o. When will we know more?

HTC have gone back to pre Android 4 days of almost complete integration. It's terrible... I'd pay an extra £50 for Google to handle the OS not HTC. :p

Rather pointless advertising their old phones now especially when they will be bringing their new one out very soon let alone a few other handsets no doubt :p

Curious as to what the name will be.

They need all the cash they can! Especially when they're competing with the likes of Samsung! :p

It'll be called........wait for it......We'll know in the next 5 days.

I was trying to come up with something funny, but my sense of humour failed me :eek:

Hopefully they will keep hammering away at the advertisements. Really want to see them do well this time as I think they're going to be onto a real winner of a phone overall and was disappointed that they didn't do very well with the one series phones in terms of sales/popularity.

I can sort of see where you are coming from but i'd rather have a phone that not everyone else has got. iphones for sheep, Samsung for those that want something resembling something that's come out of a christmas cracker.

I just wish HTC had a better QC department.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom