***The Official HTC One Thread***

looks nicer in black:

htconeblack-evleaks_zps207337cf.jpg

reminds me a lot of the back of an ip5 with a screen on it :D

Looks much better in black, somehow the htc button does not stand out so much either...

Just need to see how it looks in the flesh to get a real idea of how it is, I'm also very interested in how the screen is made. Hopefully with the immense viewing angles and awesome colour of the onex.

Assuming the HTC logo is a middle capacitive button right? 2 Buttons is deffo not enough, regardless of how clever they make sense. I'd love the return of the search button from early android sets!

Much nicer that kona and as said the HTC logo doesn't look so bad, still a stupid idea though :p

The screen should be immense, as the DNA is really good, superb viewing angles, vibrant colours for a LCD screen.

And yup that is what sense 5 will be like unfortunately :/ thank god for Nova launcher :D :p

Much nicer that kona and as said the HTC logo doesn't look so bad, still a stupid idea though :p

The screen should be immense, as the DNA is really good, superb viewing angles, vibrant colours for a LCD screen.

And yup that is what sense 5 will be like unfortunately :/ thank god for Nova launcher :D :p

I like the black version :D

Let's hope that the HTC logo also acts as a functioning button.

Only 4 more days left until we know more :)

Looks like I might have to cancel the Xperia Z pre order if this turns out to be a stunner

Back
Top Bottom