Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I would love it if they released the 15 pro in the really nice metallic green that I think the x came in. The purple looked great but would love that nice green. Although I use a case. :cry:

Let's be honest how many people are brave enough to walk around with a £1000+ phone without a case. so does the colour of a phone really matter?

I’m in the no case gang as well. It’s just so much better. This is the first time my screen has scratched though. I use to put skins on them but stopped as the phone feels better.

Let's be honest how many people are brave enough to walk around with a £1000+ phone without a case. so does the colour of a phone really matter?
I always put a case and screen protector on mine, but loads of people on OCUK use their iPhone without. I’ve never put any protection on my Apple Watch, and as a result it’s a right state :D

Launch Pro, AP+, no case, no screen protector (horrid things) and it's still immaculate. I take it out drinking, I don't take any extra care with it, and it's still mint. Not that a few marks would do it any harm as it just gets traded in with whomever offers the best price.

Never normally use a case, this year I did and my phone looks worse than previous years. It’s got marks around the edges where dirt has got in the lip of the case and been abrasive.

So will go back to no case this year

Back
Top Bottom