Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Hype is building.

- Improved battery.
- Smaller bezels, giving the appearance of a bigger screen.
- New U chip
- No more fingerprint / scratch magnet glossy sides
- Lighter
- Better cameras
- One more thing:p

- Improved battery Meh, my 13 pro max is good enough
- Smaller bezels, giving the appearance of a bigger screen. No one will notice
- New U chip Does what for me? Give me 30w wireless charging and I'll be mildly interested
- No more fingerprint / scratch magnet glossy sides I've never used a phone without a case
- Lighter Meh, lift weights so the phone feels like a feather
- Better cameras Remains to be seen if its a significant improvement, the iPhones biggest weakness is its lack of 10x optical zoom

Hype is building.

- Improved battery.
- Smaller bezels, giving the appearance of a bigger screen.
- New U chip
- No more fingerprint / scratch magnet glossy sides
- Lighter
- Better cameras
- One more thing :p
Must not buy.
Must not buy.
Must not buy.

- Improved battery Meh, my 13 pro max is good enough
- Smaller bezels, giving the appearance of a bigger screen. No one will notice
- New U chip Does what for me? Give me 30w wireless charging and I'll be mildly interested
- No more fingerprint / scratch magnet glossy sides I've never used a phone without a case
- Lighter Meh, lift weights so the phone feels like a feather
- Better cameras Remains to be seen if its a significant improvement, the iPhones biggest weakness is its lack of 10x optical zoom

Day one purchase then? :p

Likely going to end up with one anyway since the cost to change isn't that significant and arguably worthwhile for a fresh battery and fresh year of warranty, but I am expecting to be very underwhelmed.

Anyone get their iPhone through Apple's spread the cost payment thing which is through Barclays?

I got my iPhone 14Pro last year (October), I've paid a year already so like at least 40% of the cost paid. How does this work in trade in with the finance thing? do they settle the balance for you and then everything works out and then just have 1 DD monthly as before?

Anyone get their iPhone through Apple's spread the cost payment thing which is through Barclays?

I got my iPhone 14Pro last year (October), I've paid a year already so like at least 40% of the cost paid. How does this work in trade in with the finance thing? do they settle the balance for you and then everything works out and then just have 1 DD monthly as before?

You would need to settle it yourself. Same as if you sell it.

I forgot how good the Samsung cameras were tbh, guy at works got some Galaxy S20 something, he took a pic of a bird in the garden next to where we were stood, probably 20/25 yards away and you could read the title on the book she was reading...
One of the things I do want is a better camera, which is why I'm looking at the Pro, that and my 12 being bent in one corner, so I'm still kinda on the fence, especially with the price increase, even if I do go own the Barclays 0% route..

I forgot how good the Samsung cameras were tbh, guy at works got some Galaxy S20 something, he took a pic of a bird in the garden next to where we were stood, probably 20/25 yards away and you could read the title on the book she was reading...
One of the things I do want is a better camera, which is why I'm looking at the Pro, that and my 12 being bent in one corner, so I'm still kinda on the fence, especially with the price increase, even if I do go own the Barclays 0% route..

With today's interest rates, Barclays 0% route is better value if you must get it. Put the money aside earning 5% as you pay it off slowly. It's not much but it's still better than nothing.

Did I read that right?

Did I read that right?

gifhaus-funhaus.gif

Last edited:
I'll be getting the 15 Pro since I use Barlcays finance but the Apple Watch updated sensors and main chip definitely sounds like it will be worth it, still hoping the black ultra is real and I'll go with that. Normal Apple Watch has been the same design since the series 4 so definitely want to switch it up with an ultra.

I been holding off upgrading my 11 until the release of the 15, im not sure what i was expecting, but im now leaning towards just keep my 11 going for another year, there is nothing wrong with it, and im sure i dont even use half the features mine has got already, so a new phone would be wasted on me i think

Back
Top Bottom