Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Isnt there something floating about that Apple are stopping manufacturing any leather products?

Yep there is this FineWoven case rumour.

Apple's upcoming "FineWoven" cases for the iPhone 15 lineup, designed to be a replacement for its leather cases, will match a new Apple Watch band and be available in ten different color options, according to the device collector and leaker known as "Kosutami."

Last edited:
Hey Guys
Just a quick question I will be upgrading my iphone 14 pro when the 15 pro comes out, it will be traded in via Music Magpie, I am sure I read on here somewhere about extending the time frame once the 14 days is up for the device on Music Magpie currently my iphone is sitting at £700 trade in, for the life of me I cant see anywhere to do that on Music Magpies website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers all

I use Music Magpie normally. Quotes are valid for 21 days - I've pushed this almost to the limit before with trading in my previous iPhone. From their terms:

"For Tech Items the Valuation offered to you by us is valid for twenty-one (21) days from the date that you place your order, subject to your Items passing our Quality Assessment. If your Items do not pass our Quality Assessment, then we have the right to re-value your Items."

So even if you arrange to sell it with them now you'll have plenty of time to send it off after getting the new phone.

Add to basket and then save it again. I did it last night so still works.
Thank you :)
I use Music Magpie normally. Quotes are valid for 21 days - I've pushed this almost to the limit before with trading in my previous iPhone. From their terms:

"For Tech Items the Valuation offered to you by us is valid for twenty-one (21) days from the date that you place your order, subject to your Items passing our Quality Assessment. If your Items do not pass our Quality Assessment, then we have the right to re-value your Items."

So even if you arrange to sell it with them now you'll have plenty of time to send it off after getting the new phone.
Thanks for your help

iPhones have been banned in about half of Chinese companies. Employees of any company connected to or employed by the government are now banned from using iphones

This change effectively means iPhone sales in China have plummeted over night. While Apple can continue to make phones in China, effectively no one will now buy their phones in China

Apple's shares have tanked on the news, costing the company $200 billion in market valuation.

Maybe this means there will be more iPhone 15 supplies this year and prices will be forced downwards due to all the extra stock

Last edited:
Hype is building.

- Improved battery.
- Smaller bezels, giving the appearance of a bigger screen.
- New U chip
- No more fingerprint / scratch magnet glossy sides
- Lighter
- Better cameras
- One more thing :p

Gurman claims that the displays of the ‌iPhone 15 Pro‌ and ‌iPhone 15 Pro‌ Max will look perceptibly larger due to their significantly reduced bezels. He added that the new titanium chassis will have a brushed effect, unlike the polished finish of the current models that have stainless steel frames.

While the A17 Bionic will offer improved performance, one of the main benefits of the chip will be enhanced battery life. The ‌iPhone 15 Pro‌ and ‌iPhone 15 Pro‌ Max's telephoto and ultra wide cameras will have more megapixels than their predecessors. Gurman also clarified that the ‌iPhone 15 Pro‌ Max will retain its "Pro Max" moniker, and will not be branded as an "Ultra" model as some previous rumors have suggested.

Both the standard and the Pro iPhone models will feature an all-new "U2" ultra wideband chip, the first iteration of the component since the U1 chip's introduction in the ‌iPhone‌ 11 Pro in 2019. The new chip will improve location capabilities, allowing people and devices to be tracked more precisely in the Find My App. It is apparently set to come to all of the next versions of Apple's major products.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom