Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
See, my XS is a 64GB, and I've got about 5.5GB free.

The only time I ran into storage issues was when my WhatsApp media library got full of duplicate photos/videos, so I think 128GB will be fine for me.

However, I'm conscious that the photo and video filesize of the 15 Pro camera is going to be much bigger, so I'm concerned that even if I double the storage from my current phone, it won't actually take that long to fill up the extra space…

Anyone else been in a similar situation when they upgraded from a 12MP-based phone to the 14 Pro?
the lens is 48 but photos are 12mpx. Basically take a higher res picture and compress into a smaller ones to increase detail. Doubt you’ll have issues with a 128.

So Apple Trade in now starts at the iPhone 11 — yesterday they would have given me £110 for my XS 64GB.

Glad I locked in with Music Magpie for £129 (with a £10 voucher).

how strict are apple with marks on the phones and trade in? my midnight 14 pro that i have applecare on has the faintest of scratches on the screen

Going to order iPhone 15 Pro Max 512Gb.

I have not bought a Max before for personal use, but feel the extra smidge of screen could be helpful and my current iPhone 12 Pro 256Gb is around 90% so 512Gb makes sense. No trade is and giving my 12 Pro do my father so he finally dumps the dire little Google phone he has!

Back
Top Bottom