Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
In terms of colour choice, my gut feeling is the Natural Titanium is too gold/champagne/beige for my taste. The white/sliver looks nice!

Last edited:
I've pre pre-ordered with Finance for the iPhone 15 Pro Max, did it last night and got the approval this morning. Finally jumping ship after debating it for the last few years. I love the camera on my Pixel 7 Pro but speed and battery let it down and that is something the iPhone should more than make up for alongside a comparable camera.

Mrwhosetheboss made a good point about the Pro Max. Apple uses the 3x by default for portraits, which the Pro Max doesn't have so it's either going to be really zoomed in now for portraits or digitally zoomed to match 3x, which will kill the quality.
The really important bit is you don’t get the background compression and subject fisheye correction an actual optical focal length fixes.

FlBirv1.gif

Last edited:
Maybe Spigen ultra hybrid s magfit or ultra hybrid zero one magfit if i was going to have one. But as i am getting apple care plus i might just get a TG screen protector and then not use a case.

One thing i am pretty impressed with is that i had a few mins and did a comparison to my iphone 11. The 15 pro max is 9mm taller, 1mm wider and 0.5mm thinner and only 27g heavier..

Maybe Spigen ultra hybrid s magfit or ultra hybrid zero one magfit if i was going to have one. But as i am getting apple care plus i might just get a TG screen protector and then not use a case.

Looking at the Liquid Air here, like the strap I have for my phone and the case on my iPad so see what their phone stuffs like.

I have used them for years and have found them to be fantastic. The only reason I don’t have one on my 11 currently is that I found a nice case that converted my 11 to MagSafe like and works well.

Nomad Horween leather.

They do look nice now that Apple has stopped doing them.

I also like the look of the Mous case with walnut.

I'm on the "froing" part of my Pro/Max toing-and-foing at the moment.

I think the Max will be too big so I'm currently planning a Pro 256GB. :D

Last edited:
Does anyone use the apple upgrade program anymore?

As mentioned above it doesn't seem to be worth it. You can get a phone on 0% 24 months and if you get the upgrade itch after 12 months, you'll find you can get more than the loan balance for your phone from a recycle site. Pay it off and take out another one, pocket the extra.

Back
Top Bottom