Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Renders have been leaked! USBC almost definitely coming, and the mute switch looks to be replaced by a solid state button.

Smaller bezels are nice as well, screen to body ratio looks like its going to be one of the best on the market

I keep thinking about whether I need a 15. The battery on my 13 is still at 100%, and I hardly use that phone to its full advantage now, so I won't benefit from the new features. The only thing that would pull me in would be the battery life.

I keep thinking about whether I need a 15. The battery on my 13 is still at 100%, and I hardly use that phone to its full advantage now, so I won't benefit from the new features. The only thing that would pull me in would be the battery life.
You probably don't need one. The battery life on the 13 is excellent and if yours is still at full capacity then you have no reason to upgrade. Of course, we don't know what the new features are yet so you can't say whether you'll benefit from them or not ;)

im on a 12, and a 3 year cycle for phones is a good enough time to upgrade. Once i get the 15 there's probably even less reason to upgrade after so might keep that one for 4 years or even longer maybe

I actually regretted moving from a 13 pro max to a 14 pro, battery nowhere as good.

I actually regretted moving from a 13 pro max to a 14 pro, battery nowhere as good.
That one the main reasons i went for a 14 pro Max was due to the much longer battery life over the standard 14 pro

I would have most likely gone for a standard 14 pro if it had the same battery life as a Max

Last edited:

I noticed when I was out in the sand a couple of months ago that I've actually managed to put a bit of a bend in my 12, so looking at the 15 Pro, I use the camera more these days, given I go to places I wouldn't do normally so the camera gets more use than it would have done given a normal desk job, and the Pro, as I understand it, isn't likely to be aluminium so less likely to bend...

I noticed when I was out in the sand a couple of months ago that I've actually managed to put a bit of a bend in my 12, so looking at the 15 Pro, I use the camera more these days, given I go to places I wouldn't do normally so the camera gets more use than it would have done given a normal desk job, and the Pro, as I understand it, isn't likely to be aluminium so less likely to bend...

possible titanium housing for the ultra variant, that should be strong enough and definitely feel super premium as well

It'll be in a case so how it feels isnt really relevant to me, i just want something with better camera and less likely to bend..
I've had iPhone since the 6 and never managed to bend one before the 12 :(

possible titanium housing for the ultra variant, that should be strong enough and definitely feel super premium as well
Should hopefully make it lighter too (though of course light phones may not be perceived as premium so maybe apple will add a bit of lead to keep the weight up.... )

Back
Top Bottom