***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

HAHAH

Sorry but do these online *** actually do anything?

Waste of time IMHO

They put a rough figure on how many people they have massively ****ed.
Of course it won't magically cause google to start ******** nexus fours from the sky - they won't automatically force action, but they do make a point.

I'm glad your battery is shaping up well Bastic, I think it is obvious now that Google Now is what is causing the problem in 4.2. Hopefully they fix it soon, it possibly has something to do with the new Gmail scan function.

Just a case of not using Google Now till they fix it I think.

Edit: LOL GOOGLE DAT BUG... Sorry Santa Google cancels December in Android 4.2

Last edited:
I'm glad your battery is shaping up well Bastic, I think it is obvious now that Google Now is what is causing the problem in 4.2. Hopefully they fix it soon, it possibly has something to do with the new Gmail scan function.

Just a case of not using Google Now till they fix it I think.

Edit: LOL GOOGLE DAT BUG... Sorry Santa Google cancels December in Android 4.2

Yeah I was trying to add my girlfriends birthday and I couldnt find it. I was like wtf :p

Had the phone for a day so far but have been at work so no real time to play, still can't get over how fast it is, really does stand out in speed over my old galaxy nexus. Battery seems to be fine considering the use, on it's first full charge so I have no doubt it'll get better and for all those battery info lovers;

Thats not a huge amount of play, probably 20 mins web, fair few texts and few other bits throughout the day.
blah3v.jpg

blah2v.jpg

blahyq.jpg

Screen Brightness set to automatic, google now is also enabled. In comparison to my old Gnex it's better and i'm sure will continue to get better, if i'm really fussed i'll turn google now off, really need a uni day to test it!

Back
Top Bottom