***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Do we have any indication of when you can pre order yet?

I think after all the ballsups with the N7 pre-ordering they are doing away with it all together. I assume the phone will be purchasable from Google device store on the 13th and start shipping the same day.

Bugger I was hoping to get one on contract.

Mine is up for renewal but I can't find a better deal than I'm on which is 3's one plan. This is £25 a month on a sim only deal, but it's only £36 a month with a GS3 (+29 upfront). Was hoping for no upfront cost and maybe £30 a month? That would be reasonable to me.

Before anyone asks I know most people go for the 600 minutes one and add on unlimited data but this isn't enough minutes for me. I nearly use the full 2000 every month.

had a play with the note 2 today as i was thinking of getting it but for some reason it feels a lot bigger than the note 1. going to get the nx4 from the play store

May I suggest getting some vaseline from a supermarket before hand? Contract prices are not attractive on these!

:eek::(

i hope this wont be true, hopefully 3rd party shops will end up with deals. that or wait till dec21st for my bday and get a nice present from the missus.

BUT my current contract is up.

i have a £72 a month contract from o2. 12 month contract that i got with the gnex last year on release day, unlimited mins/txts and 1GB of data, but i get a 30% discount, so that dropped to £50 a month ish. Now that contract is up, so do i go for a sim only for 12 months (i cannot carry the 30% discount over) or go for a 24month contract, and pay 36/41 for 2GB data? Never been in a 24 month contract before, and with the advancement on phones now adays, not sure i want to be. I can imagine the n5x being a 1080p screen, etc etc.

Liking the look of the Nexus 4, but i think i'm going to hold out another couple of weeks to get JB on my GS2 to see what it's like. I was planning on keeping my GS2 long after my contract finishes (in Feb) as it is a fantastic phone still, however the low cost of the Nexus4 is beginning to sway me. Would really need the 16GB version though.

In a few months i definitely see Google releasing a 32GB Nexus 4 for the same price as the 16GB, then the 16GB for the same price as the 8GB and removing the 8GB from the lineup.

:eek::(

i hope this wont be true, hopefully 3rd party shops will end up with deals. that or wait till dec21st for my bday and get a nice present from the missus.

BUT my current contract is up.

i have a £72 a month contract from o2. 12 month contract that i got with the gnex last year on release day, unlimited mins/txts and 1GB of data, but i get a 30% discount, so that dropped to £50 a month ish. Now that contract is up, so do i go for a sim only for 12 months (i cannot carry the 30% discount over) or go for a 24month contract, and pay 36/41 for 2GB data? Never been in a 24 month contract before, and with the advancement on phones now adays, not sure i want to be. I can imagine the n5x being a 1080p screen, etc etc.

How much is your contract? £50/month? Wow, go SIM only and buy the handset outright. I've just gone from a £35/month contract to £9.50/month. Didn't need to change handset. Haggle ,haggle and haggle some more!

How much is your contract? £50/month? Wow, go SIM only and buy the handset outright. I've just gone from a £35/month contract to £9.50/month. Didn't need to change handset. Haggle ,haggle and haggle some more!

yes:( last year money wasnt the issue it is now. that and it was a 12 month contract.

worked out to be £650 for the year, which minus £530 for the phone, was £10 a month for unlimited texts/mins and 1GB data which i was okay with.

though o2 thought i would be paying £72 a month, so 02 presumed i would be paying £37 a month, minusing the cost of the phone haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom