***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

i'm currently paying £38pm for 700 mins, unlimited texts & data, but looking to lower it so will be haggling on a sim only contract. What size sim card is the N4 going to take, as i've no idea about sim card sizes lol.

i'm currently paying £38pm for 700 mins, unlimited texts & data, but looking to lower it so will be haggling on a sim only contract. What size sim card is the N4 going to take, as i've no idea about sim card sizes lol.

Nexus 4 will use a microSIM.

Does anyone know if Google Play come with a full VAT receipt? I know you get your order confirmation via email, but that often doesn't qualify as a VAT receipt. I've looked for a contact form to google to ask, but they're very hard to get hold of - have yet to find any means of getting in touch with them.

Pack from ASDA recieved this morning, My SGS2 will be making its way there tomorrow morning :(

Now to use a crappy nokia for a few weeks! Good job I still have my iPhone 2G so I can play some musics!

Pack from ASDA recieved this morning, My SGS2 will be making its way there tomorrow morning :(

Now to use a crappy nokia for a few weeks! Good job I still have my iPhone 2G so I can play some musics!

Hehe mine came this morning too, I also have an old Nokia at the ready. I'm thinking I'll stick with the S2 for the weekend then send it off Monday morning.

Do you know if I need to flash a stock rom back onto the S2 for Asda recycle?

Couldn't see anything about it on the Asda site so I assume sending it off with Cyanogen10 on it would be fine?

Hehe mine came this morning too, I also have an old Nokia at the ready. I'm thinking I'll stick with the S2 for the weekend then send it off Monday morning.

Do you know if I need to flash a stock rom back onto the S2 for Asda recycle?

Couldn't see anything about it on the Asda site so I assume sending it off with Cyanogen10 on it would be fine?

No idea mate, I'm flashing it all back to stock when I get home from work tonight just to be on the safe side! :)

I just signed up interest on playstore :D

This looks pretty nice, I'm using a HTC Sensation on Jellybean atm and think this will be a nice upgrade.
Only downsides to it I guess are no microsd and no removable battery.

Gorilla glass front and rear sounds good :)

Sold my S3 today, gonna be using a poverty san francisco till I get the nexus.

feelsbadman.jpg

Sell privately or recycle n how much did you get for it? Still dunno whether to just go sell it now and use my old desire for a couple weeks or hold off til nexus is out in the hopes i can still get about 250 for my s3 :|

I sold my Galaxy 1 about a month ago since I knew I would be buying a new phone in November due to the contract expiring, so I have been using a cheap Nokia that cost £17 incl £10 airtime. It's got actual buttons on it, and a flashlight :D

Sell privately or recycle n how much did you get for it? Still dunno whether to just go sell it now and use my old desire for a couple weeks or hold off til nexus is out in the hopes i can still get about 250 for my s3 :|
Private sale you should get around £300.

I'll put mine up for £250, is its well used :D

Wouldn't you be better off just sending it off to Asda for £243.50? Saves the hassle of trusting a buyer etc etc.

Aye thats what i am thinking of doing, just not sure if i can hold onto it until the nexus comes out without losing on the price. Mine is not 'well used' at all, not a mark on it, havent even used the accessories n such. But yeah i just dont trust the auction site, too easy to get burned by it.

Aye thats what i am thinking of doing, just not sure if i can hold onto it until the nexus comes out without losing on the price. Mine is not 'well used' at all, not a mark on it, havent even used the accessories n such. But yeah i just dont trust the auction site, too easy to get burned by it.

Well in your situation it's probably more reasonable to look for a buyer, a good condition SIII will probably fetch about £300. I wouldn't be using the auction site though. Maybe try the members market on here?

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you guys, got a Sammy GS2 and not sure weather to send it for recycle now, or wait a few weeks.
I have a HTC Desire which I could use until it arrives....

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you guys, got a Sammy GS2 and not sure weather to send it for recycle now, or wait a few weeks.
I have a HTC Desire which I could use until it arrives....

I would send it sooner rather then later, I think the price point of the N4 will hit the mid tier bracket the hardest, the S2 is in this bracket of phone. Having a desire to tie you over isn't as bad as me with my old battered Nokia... :(

Well in your situation it's probably more reasonable to look for a buyer, a good condition SIII will probably fetch about £300. I wouldn't be using the auction site though. Maybe try the members market on here?

Pretty sure u cant sell phones on the MM :)

Back
Top Bottom