***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

As said, it may be built by LG but the software support and updates are all Google i.e. you get them first.

I really would like to see an S3 v N4 comparison.... How do the CPU and GPU's compare?

As far as I know from what I've read, the Snapdragon S4 processor is the BEST on the market. On phones atleast, the Exynos 5 in the Nexus 10 tablet beats all.

I really would like to see an S3 v N4 comparison.... How do the CPU and GPU's compare?

The S4 quad/adreno destroys the exynos/mali in the GS 3 (no benchmarks comparing the 2 below but as you can see, you know what the outcome will be) and pretty much everything else

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6112/...agon-s4-apq8064adreno-320-performance-preview

Simply put, nothing on the smartphone market can beat the S4 quad/adreno 320.

It will really make the GS 3 CPU/GPU look like 3 years old tech. :p

The S4 quad/adreno destroys the exynos/mali in the GS 3 (no benchmarks comparing the 2 below but as you can see, you know what the outcome will be) and pretty much everything else

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6112/...agon-s4-apq8064adreno-320-performance-preview

Extremely power efficient too, S4 with 4.2 JB & 2100mAH battery = OMG :D

Fair enough.

Is there anything in the pipeline that will beat the N4 chipset? :p

I can get £250 for my S3.... It wouldnt cost me much to get the 16GB model. I am wondering if I would miss the SD Card I have though.... I am a total of 15GB usage between internal and SD Card although I could remove stuff Hmmm....

Selling my OneX i think for this i think, pity HTC's recycle price is utter rubbish though, i will be lucky to get £150 for it.

The amount being offered for my S makes me cry :o :(

Ebay is the only place I will get a good chunk for it or I could try to sell it to a friend....

Fair enough.

Is there anything in the pipeline that will beat the N4 chipset? :p

I can get £250 for my S3.... It wouldnt cost me much to get the 16GB model. I am wondering if I would miss the SD Card I have though.... I am a total of 15GB usage between internal and SD Card although I could remove stuff Hmmm....

for the mobiles, not that I know of :p

This will be sat at the top for quite a while, can't see anything beating it by a HUGE amount for at least a year......

That is just for those recycle sites like mazuma etc. On ebay you get far more, one X in used condition still going for £300 on ebay and GN used devices are going for £200+

That is just for those recycle sites like mazuma etc. On ebay you get far more, one X in used condition still going for £300 on ebay and GN used devices are going for £200+

£200 for GN on ebay?

You'd find it hard to hit that I think unless it's in mint condition (like a month or so old). 10% final value fee and 3% paypal fee don't help either.

Nice. I can get £150 for my S2 so that would go a long way towards the cost, although the temptation to keep the S2 and use it to replace my aged San Fran work phone is high.

Back
Top Bottom