***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

So I was reading the article about the Nexus 4 on Pocket Lint and thinking "Yeah... nice... not gonna be blowing £400+ on a phone anytime soon blah blah blah" and then they listed the price.

My eyes literally did a :eek:

is that it? i can get 165 for my s2! :o

Yeah, awful prices for the last few months now :(

No way am I selling my S to any of those sites especially when it doesn't have the chipping problem (apart from the USB area), screen etc. in perfect condition and is the S4 model so I could get a lot more on ebay etc.

As I said,

Samsung = Apple :p

Surely you can get more then that? Is it in bad condition or something? :confused:

Had a look at O2 recycle and i can get £190 for in perfect condition, mine has a couple of small dinks so it's been provisionally valued at £170 so we'll see. HTC's always have really crap resale value.

Have you seen the verge video?

Get a good look at the back there and it actually looks pretty nice, not great though.

I've just looked through the pictures here (in the slideshow bit): http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569540/google-nexus-4-preview-price-release-date

Looks fairly good, still a bit dodgy at certain angles but all in all it's fine.

If this has a good camera, excellent battery and all of that stuff, it'll be a killer phone as 9/10 people can make do with 16GB of storage.

I've just looked through the pictures here (in the slideshow bit): http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569540/google-nexus-4-preview-price-release-date

Looks fairly good, still a bit dodgy at certain angles but all in all it's fine.

If this has a good camera, excellent battery and all of that stuff, it'll be a killer phone as 9/10 people can make do with 16GB of storage.

Battery should be excellent, better than the GS3.

LG Optimus G Review

This is the story of promising shooters held back by a frustrating user experience.

With 4.2 Jelly Bean, should not be an issue at all.

LG Optimus G = Nexus 4, same internals.

Had a look at O2 recycle and i can get £190 for in perfect condition, mine has a couple of small dinks so it's been provisionally valued at £170 so we'll see. HTC's always have really crap resale value.

£119 for the s :(

That's still only £110 to upgrade! :eek: :cool: (8GB version will offer similar usable storage to the bloated HOS)

What!?

8GB will be about 6-7GB in total compared to 12.21GB on the S :p

Indeed! Can't wait to see some proper reviews :)

If the back is ugly then a rock quicksand case or something else will sort most of it out :p

I still can't believe that price!

So how many people are going to be jumping ship from the GS 3/X to this then? ;)

Not me that's for sure, no sd slot and only 16gb of storage...Failure imho.

I'm happy enough with my sgs3 now that I have JB on it...some neat features on the Nexus 4 though but not enough for me to ditch the sgs3.

Back
Top Bottom