**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Associate
Even though all the leaks/renders show there won't be a sd card slot we still haven't actually seen a confirmed final note 5 so I still have hope for micro sd card support after the massive sales disappointment of the s6 series.

Soldato
Even though all the leaks/renders show there won't be a sd card slot we still haven't actually seen a confirmed final note 5 so I still have hope for micro sd card support after the massive sales disappointment of the s6 series.

I sure hope so. Would love a proper all black model with a shadow shade for the metal.

With a 128GB mSD card under £40, it just hurts to pay substantially more for storage.

Associate
+1 Do we have any info on the exynos 7422?

Hoping it will be cortex a72 based with an updated mali gpu such as the T860/880.

We know Huawei kirin 950 due at ifa in September will get the A72/mali T880 combo so surely the note must be updated too.

Associate
so have we got confirmation (official) of the lack of sdcard slot yet

it's a given the battery is not going to be removed because of the glass back. but there is still a slight chance of a sdcard slot on the sides the the dreadful sony xperia devices right? lol

Soldato
That's made my decision a lot easier if true.

Ditto.

The SD slot was a huge draw for me on the previous Note phones. Now that it doesn't have it it's lost a huge selling point over the competition.

I'm genuinely more and more considering going for the next iPhone for my next phone.

Associate
Oh well no purchase from me then,evleaks also states it's sticking with the 7420! I'm secretly hoping the note 5 fails hard and samung start adding sd card slots back into their flagship products come 2016!

I wonder how much of a factor the s6 not having a sd card slot played into it's poor sales...

Associate
Oh well no purchase from me then,evleaks also states it's sticking with the 7420! I'm secretly hoping the note 5 fails hard and samung start adding sd card slots back into their flagship products come 2016!

I wonder how much of a factor the s6 not having a sd card slot played into it's poor sales...

Whats wrong with the 7420?

Back
Top Bottom