• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Soldato
It still doesn't mean that article isn't click bait, nor does it mean he is right ;)

It's got nothing to do with being hopeful either, I just found the article laughable, you're the one taking offence to me finding it that way.

Why don't you be quiet for once at let other speak on how they feel without your nasty posts about how your right and everyone else is wrong.

Caporegime
No it doesn't, I don't take any of the sites seriously until details are confirmed and most people just post the articles to wind people up, not for them to be taken seriously.

Besides, you're not one to comment on taking things ultra seriously yourself :D

I didn't say you, I said people in general on these forums.... cough, ahem, like two posts further on you get...

http://www.crossmap.com/news/nvidia...80ti-in-june-volta-gpu-sometime-in-2017-26392

X80 Titan to Launch this April, GeForce X80Ti in June, Volta GPU Sometime in 2017

We already knew Volta 2017, but Pascal Titan this April? and X80Ti in June? GTC in under 2 weeks. We'll know soon enough.

Seriously, out of nowhere christiantoday and a site linked to another christian news site is suddenly your go to for Nvidia information?

There is trolling and then there is this. Finding the least credible sources on the internet that are regurgitating stories posted on other crap websites that are far more up to date with their completely inaccurate clickbait news.

Caporegime
Why don't you be quiet for once at let other speak on how they feel without your nasty posts about how your right and everyone else is wrong.

Nice, so now you try and go off topic.

What exactly is nasty about my post? I haven't said anywhere that I was right or someone was wrong, I said I found the article laughable, just like all the other clickbait articles.

Please, learn to read.

Associate
I don't really find any sentiments from any of the news about Pascal. I find all the leaks and rumours before today laughable.
I'm not saying async rumour is correct or isn't. All I am saying the author of that article does not pull things out of his arse. Plain and simple ;)

Associate
I didn't say you, I said people in general on these forums.... cough, ahem, like two posts further on you get...

Seriously, out of nowhere christiantoday and a site linked to another christian news site is suddenly your go to for Nvidia information?

There is trolling and then there is this. Finding the least credible sources on the internet that are regurgitating stories posted on other crap websites that are far more up to date with their completely inaccurate clickbait news.

Haha, I didn't even notice it was some Christian website talking about hardware :D

Soldato
After selling both my fury x's and using a 280x I've just bought a 980ti, couldn't take it no longer, still using my freesync monitor but looking forward to giving the Ti a blast until the new cards get released.

After the trouble I had with and think I'll stick with team green for the time being.

Man of Honour
Caporegime
I laughed at it being christian website. Don't give a rats ass if it's clickbait or not. It's news I'll up a link.

Definition of news
newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent events.

or

information not previously known to (someone).

A website rehashing months old rumours that were bull then and still bull today isn't news.

Caporegime
Exactly Lambchop :)

Really, it lists it's sources, one of which is a completely not official and definitely not real roadmap that turned up, iirc, like a year ago and was widely posted around the usual tech sites. The other source is that stupid GP100 gddr5/hbm2 link again on the usual tech sites what, a week ago or so.

I honestly don't have the effort to go back and look but I'm like 99% sure you commented on the recent story and I'd be surprised if you haven't commented on or linked a story based on that roadmap previously.

What part of it is new, look at the sources, look at the rumour. It's identical rumour with nothing new posting existing sources(one extremely old) which clearly aren't accurate.

You'll post this same information again in two weeks when another woeful site runs the same story written in slightly different words with slightly different sources which themselves will link to the same sources as now.

Soldato
I didn't think much of it at first, but having just had yet another email about 980ti's with cashback, now from 3 different manufacturers, that to me smells like channel clearing starting

Back
Top Bottom