• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Associate
I think you are right tute, 550 easily for the 980. Would love for a hybrid to be released before the end of July so i can upgrade through EVGA. Love my TI's however new toys........

Associate
What's with the 'founders' editions anyway?

Is it just to get the kryten vapour chamber cooler, or does it mean they're not launching in bulk on the launch dates? Only marked up 'founders' in small quantity?

Associate
Gota say if these are Nvidia High end GPUs, then AMD need to start also rolling out High end not mid range GPUs.

Any confirmed release for 1080 etc?

even if they dont push for performance yet, it's still ok but they need to reflect that on price and efficiency, and then do some serious work on Vega

Back
Top Bottom