***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Man of Honour
Finished the marauder yesterday.

Onto the tie fighter next.

Have the cantina and tantive iv waiting to be built, but aware the ghost and Venator are round the corner, may wait til later in the year to start a bigger project.

Associate
The vip rewards are great for larger purchases of some exclusives, I’m holding out for the fort to go general release and not exclusive. As I want that model for sure!

Caporegime
The vip rewards are great for larger purchases of some exclusives, I’m holding out for the fort to go general release and not exclusive. As I want that model for sure!

Waiting for a big discount on the rivendell.
I'm buy it, and decide whether to horde or build.

Not buying at Rrp on lego official!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I’ve got 15k in points which will be Rivendell or the fort, it’s just whether they’ll both remain exclusive or not…

I only buy sets at 20-30pc Rrp discount. So I'll continue waiting. Ebay used to be a safe bet for this. Alas.. Might be waiting to black Friday.

Isn't 2x VIP 10 percent?

Last edited:
Associate
I only buy sets at 20-30pc Rrp discount. So I'll continue waiting. Ebay used to be a safe bet for this. Alas.. Might be waiting to black Friday.

Isn't 2x VIP 10 percent?
yup, standard is 5% but 2x works out at approximately 10% but that's off final price. when the points are calculated, not original price. So if you only gain points on the pounds you spend sadly.

Associate
We're having a clear out at my mum's house and I found my old technic kits.

Do these have any value? As in worth putting to auction? (I don't have ebay and don't really fancy the hassle of boxing them up and posting)

Q7EXMjF.jpg

2NBdS59.jpg

Associate
We're having a clear out at my mum's house and I found my old technic kits.

Do these have any value? As in worth putting to auction? (I don't have ebay and don't really fancy the hassle of boxing them up and posting)

Q7EXMjF.jpg

2NBdS59.jpg
Yes, and if they’re still sealed in those boxes to the right person considerable value, checkout bricklink for pricing which is considerably better than the cancer that is flea bay

Soldato
Yes, and if they’re still sealed in those boxes to the right person considerable value, checkout bricklink for pricing which is considerably better than the cancer that is flea bay
Go Kart about £10
Tractor about £35
Fork Lift about £12
Car about £70

Those are the minimum complete used prices on Brick Link

Soldato
@Kevin Clark et al

You often get considerably better prices on ebay in my experience, if you're comfortable selling on it. Esp with discount fee weekends. It's a much broader market.

BrickLink tends to favour buyers though and you do get an easy sale.

Personally, unless you need the money, I would keep them. Something very satisfying about building and displaying your original vintage kits. Always a good story to tell and talking point too.

Back
Top Bottom