**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
what's the best place to pick this up, preferably with next day priority delivery? both my phones have borked in the last few weeks and desperate for a new one!

Soldato
OP
I'm getting my OP6 back from them today. So just over a week from sending it off. Not bad but I'd still prefer a straight swap seen as I'd only had the phone a few days.

Soldato
Got a dbrand skin on the back and tempered glass on the front, feels good in hand. The glass back feels much better but then it will be scratches galore.

I have read that some people's oneplus 6 still cracked even when in case, espeically at the weak point at the alerts slider.

Soldato
Does anyone know if there is any equipment to use a OnePlus 6 to record your desktop (I mean my actual physical desktop, not my computer desktop)? I was thinking of a holder that positioned the phone above the desk to record what I was doing on it.

Associate
Can get the Galaxy S9 for the same price as this, which would you choose?

I do like almost everything about the 6, only things putting me off are the crappy speaker and low sound from the headphone jack. (Lower than my 3t)

Soldato
I do like almost everything about the 6, only things putting me off are the crappy speaker and low sound from the headphone jack. (Lower than my 3t)

The speaker is indeed crappy, but the sound output from the headphone jack is excellent. I have it at about 40% of the way up, and that is fine for me. If you maxed it out, I'd imagine you'd go deaf pretty fast. The sound output was fixed in the last update for the phone though so if you haven't updated that might be why you are having problems.

I hear that the update was pulled because of a freezing bug. I haven't noticed it myself when using the phone. Then again I'm not a hardcore phone user.

Associate
The speaker is indeed crappy, but the sound output from the headphone jack is excellent. I have it at about 40% of the way up, and that is fine for me. If you maxed it out, I'd imagine you'd go deaf pretty fast. The sound output was fixed in the last update for the phone though so if you haven't updated that might be why you are having problems.

I hear that the update was pulled because of a freezing bug. I haven't noticed it myself when using the phone. Then again I'm not a hardcore phone user.

5.1.7 is seeding now should get it in couple days hopefully flashed it off xda all seems good now

Soldato
My fingerprint reader woudl rarely work on the first try. On a reddit thread people recommended to register the same finger many times. So for your index you can create 3 profiles of the tip, middle and botom part. (also make sure to wipe the sensor clean before registering a finger)

I registered the tip of my finger and the middle part for both index fingers. When registering I did not move the finger around but kept pressign it the same way. It improved fingerprint sensoir success rate significantly.

Soldato
My iPhone6+ is close to 3 years old now and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a midnight black 128gb.

One question for those on here that have had it a while - is the battery life decent enough? I've heard mixed reviews on it.

Back
Top Bottom