**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
better screen better processor better battery life looks better no notch better sound dual speakers better aod
You have to remember its nearly double the price though. Is all that worth 2 x the price? I don't think so.

Every day I'm searching Google for any news on the 6T ahhhh just want to know the specs!

Soldato
Seems the red version is no more - listing removed from their site so not even showing as out of stock like it was last week.

Soldato
You have to remember its nearly double the price though. Is all that worth 2 x the price? I don't think so.

I agree. The price difference isn't worth it for me either. I buy my phones outright because I refuse to get a costly contract that lasts for 24 months or something silly and the OP6 was just such a reasonable price for the performance it has.

Soldato
Seems the red version is no more - listing removed from their site so not even showing as out of stock like it was last week.

I thought the Silk White would be the first to disappear from the OP website.

All colours can be picked up from the likes of Gearbest and other resellers the only snag is that they ship with two pin dash charger plugs and not the 3 pin. However at around £470 for the 8GB/128GB config one could easily pick up a UK dash charger from OP.

Soldato
Considering it's been in beta for months that's a pretty concerning known bugs list. I'd wait.

Let's be honest, it's buggy at the best of times.

Yeah I think you're right. Seems to be a bit messy - but at least it's a new stage in the process. Let's hope that they can work doubletime on fixing all the issues to have a final release soon.

Back
Top Bottom