**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
Exactly! This whole bezel less thing seems to be solely for bragging rights for phone manufacturers and nothing more... I'd still prefer small equal sized vertical bezels as it makes the phones better to use.

Soldato
I don't think it's natural to use. I always put my phone in my pocket upside down and with the screen facing my leg. As soon as I put my hand in my pocket to grab my phone my index finger naturally falls on the finger print scanner and unlocks it.
I do exactly the same (as do thousands of other people) but not sure why this is a problem as the fingerprint reader is in roughly the same spot anyway.

Soldato
Has anyone had issues with Spotify and their OP6 in the last couple of days (presumably since a recent Spotify update)? It's pausing at random, the screen doesn't seem to update (i.e. I can skip tracks, the music will change, but what's shown as playing on screen will not), and it no longer appears on the lock screen / notification bar so I can skip tracks etc quickly.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Has anyone had issues with Spotify and their OP6 in the last couple of days (presumably since a recent Spotify update)? It's pausing at random, the screen doesn't seem to update (i.e. I can skip tracks, the music will change, but what's shown as playing on screen will not), and it no longer appears on the lock screen / notification bar so I can skip tracks etc quickly.

Any ideas?
I've been having the exact same problem on my OP5, I don't know if it's Spotify or the OnePlus rom that is the problem.

Soldato
If the 6T comes with the in-screen fingerprint scanner and the tiny notch (not that notches ever bothered me) then it could be time to upgrade from my 3T. Not sure I could manage with just the rear scanner, although face unlock makes up for that quite a bit.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
If the 6T comes with the in-screen fingerprint scanner and the tiny notch (not that notches ever bothered me) then it could be time to upgrade from my 3T. Not sure I could manage with just the rear scanner, although face unlock makes up for that quite a bit.
That's what all the leaks have it looking like.. especially the most recent 'retail box leak'.

Just with they would hurry up and announce it officially!

Soldato

Any ideas?

This has been happening to me a few times. I don't know the cause, not sure if it a coincidence but never had an issue with the Samsung S8.

To fix, I need to go to Spotify app info >Storage> clear date and cache. Problem is the issue does reappear, I've reset the app twice already.

Back
Top Bottom