**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
As much I like shiny new phones etc etc I'll probably pass on the 6T and wait for either the next iteration or the iteration after that. Unless the 6T brings substantial changes ie a triple camera set up and bump up in battery capacity I'm fine with my red OP6 as it does what it needs to without any issue.

Soldato
As much I like shiny new phones etc etc I'll probably pass on the 6T and wait for either the next iteration or the iteration after that. Unless the 6T brings substantial changes ie a triple camera set up and bump up in battery capacity I'm fine with my red OP6 as it does what it needs to without any issue.

There will be something missing.....like a triple camera system non of which has OIS. Then the 7 will have triple with OIS. There's always something missing with OP.

Soldato
There will be something missing.....like a triple camera system non of which has OIS. Then the 7 will have triple with OIS. There's always something missing with OP.
With some fluff from OP about why leaving OIS out is the best possible decision they could have made :p

Soldato
I don't see the point in upgrading from one OP phone to the next one, they're too small an increment. My 3T to the 6T seems about right, a 2 year cycle means you get a better camera, more RAM, better screen,
and so on.

Soldato
I don't see the point in upgrading from one OP phone to the next one, they're too small an increment. My 3T to the 6T seems about right, a 2 year cycle means you get a better camera, more RAM, better screen,
and so on.

You could say that about any phone. Lack of OIS in the 5T was a problem, so the 6 is a definate upgrade. The upside down screen on the 5 and big bezels could have also been seen as a decent upgrade.

Soldato
Well I'm in as long as it's not more than £550 and has a headphone jack (has that been confirmed?). Glad I faffed for too long about the OP6 and didn't buy it :p

Soldato
You could say that about any phone. Lack of OIS in the 5T was a problem, so the 6 is a definate upgrade. The upside down screen on the 5 and big bezels could have also been seen as a decent upgrade.

The upside down screen on the OnePlus 5 killed it for me. Got a Pixel 2 XL, quite a few issues with it but I can't get over the camera :/

Back
Top Bottom