*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Excellent - so can you make your base camp anywhere then? I think I saw some stills where someone looked like they had some buildings or something and wondered if thats something to find first.

Dno how to build a shovel though, dont think I unlocked it. Ill give it a better go after the weekend. Just need to survive long enough first to secure resources properly (damn frogs and bees pack a punch :p)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Yep, it's best build on the border of a couple of good biodomes, mainly grasslands, forests and savanna. The buildings are made by creating stone blocks and wooden planks. You get all these through developing science machines.

Caporegime
Yeah, cheers - I think this is one of those games that youll get annoyed when you die - Id deffo say theres a few things I doubt youll get without the wiki like how to avoid certain things happening because of your actions...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I'm confused...I thought the free games for being PSN+ remain yours for however long you are subscribed...so why has contrast disapeared from my home screen now it's removed from the store??

Soldato
I'm confused...I thought the free games for being PSN+ remain yours for however long you are subscribed...so why has contrast disapeared from my home screen now it's removed from the store??

check your library. provided you purchased the game its yours to keep . its a silly system really . you need to purchase the game and checkout where it'll be free and then either download it or leave it in your library until your ready to play.

only downloaded games go into the home screen. personally Sony need to really change this , to those who have psn then free games enter your library automatically.

Soldato
Got my replacement ps4 on Thursdays. Took a little longer than normal as mine was the first time someone got a disk stuck in a ps4 :D

Just waiting on my BF4 now

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
My coloured pads arrived this morning. I didn't realise how much the sticks had degraded on my original one until holding a new one again. It's not just the rubber, they've lost some of the stiffness too.

*edit* Just re-read that and noticed it's full of innuendo. :D

Associate
Few rumours going around that the PS+ games for next month will be Outlast (PS4) and Metro (The newest one, on PS3). I was hoping Drive Club or Binding of Isaac would be the PS4 offering this month, I think I may have a heart attack playing a game like Outlast :D

Soldato
Which is the other horror game being released later this year? It was linked in the old thread but I forgot what it is called. The opening scene is a guy hanging upside in what looks like an abattoir and a huge guy cutting people up?

Back
Top Bottom