*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Cheers, I might just do that, though I'll be propping up that tables.

Bought the two Star Wars packs and plants vs zombies, quite an expensive game if you buy them all.

It is, but its a very rewarding game once you start to top the score boards and its quite addictive as well.

Associate
I am now on my second Dual Shock 4 controller in the space of 3 weeks!

First one had sticking L1 button after about 3 days, so I returned to Argos who exchanged it. Now the second one is doing the same thing!

I know there are fixes out there on YouTube but it's a design fault, why should I have to fix it myself and risk voiding warranty?

On the other hand, if I return it to Argos again, the issue will only reoccur.

What would you people do?

Soldato
When will we see the next batch of games landing?

Also A little question on my Sony replaced PS4. Does it effect my soga with Game?

Yes it does this is why I always advise dealing with the retailer not manufacturer.

By bypassing the retailer you loose certain rights under SOGA. You should always let the retailer contact the manufacturer and arrange any returns or replacements. This is generally not the done way but is the only way you will retain all your rights under DSR.

Caporegime
OP
I am now on my second Dual Shock 4 controller in the space of 3 weeks!

First one had sticking L1 button after about 3 days, so I returned to Argos who exchanged it. Now the second one is doing the same thing!

I know there are fixes out there on YouTube but it's a design fault, why should I have to fix it myself and risk voiding warranty?

On the other hand, if I return it to Argos again, the issue will only reoccur.

What would you people do?

Why don't you phone Sony and see what they suggest?

Back
Top Bottom