*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
I'm actually getting a bit worried about The Division. It was probably my favourite game that I saw at last year's E3. But I kinda suspect Ubisoft will pull a Ubisoft and it'll just end up a mere shadow of what they originally showed us :(

That game is going to cause a right **** storm, I can just feel it in my bones, I imagine it to be massively downgraded/poor resolution/poor gameplay and filled with microtransactions.

I hope I'm wrong.

Soldato
Might go for:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
PS Plus members: Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£24.99, now €8.99/AU$11.99/£7.49

Valiant Hearts: The Great War
PS Plus members: Was €14.99/AU$19.95/£11.99, now €7.50/AU$9.98/£5.99

Associate
Has anyone seen this bundle for sale anywhere? I've found the black one but can't find the white one anywhere.:(

cbnJEA.jpg

Soldato
picked up Infamous in the sale, never noticed how slow PSN is to download from.

Any way to speed things up, sure i read something about changing DNS made a difference, anyone?

Dunno, there was a problem with PSN / Virgin Media when I had my PS3 and there was a proxy app I ran on my PC which made it max my connection for PSN downloads. You had to run it on your PC then change your PS3 to run through the proxy on your PC, it really made a massive difference.

I was hoping this would no longer be an issue on the PS4 :p

Soldato
Dunno, there was a problem with PSN / Virgin Media when I had my PS3 and there was a proxy app I ran on my PC which made it max my connection for PSN downloads. You had to run it on your PC then change your PS3 to run through the proxy on your PC, it really made a massive difference.

I was hoping this would no longer be an issue on the PS4 :p

thanks, gonna do a search on it. think i read about using Google's DNS made a difference

edit

tried the google dns 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 not great but certainly an improvement (was only getting 1.5mb of my 13mb connection, now connected at 7mb)

Last edited:
Associate
my friends got season pass for watchdogs which he has not redeemed , if he types in code does he get the actual contents of the season pass or the value in money so he can spend on something else ?

Back
Top Bottom