*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Before we all get our panties in a twist, as long as you have logged in at any point after the 13th your login will still be cached and you'll still be able to log in and play online.

Store and console management won't work that's all. Looks like they have made some improvements on that side of things.

Soldato
Before we all get our panties in a twist, as long as you have logged in at any point after the 13th your login will still be cached and you'll still be able to log in and play online.

Store and console management won't work that's all. Looks like they have made some improvements on that side of things.

I thought you had to log in and stay logged in before maintenance ?

Associate
Bought the Infamous Second Son Legendary Edition from PSN yesterday (22GBP). Played up until the first objective in Seattle, good fun and nice visuals. I can see how this would get repetitive after a while but the voice acting is really good.

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Don't know if anyone has tried Share Play yet but was playing Diablo 3 over it last night coop with my m8 and have to say was really impressed with how it ran especially as my internet is crap.

Enjoyed the game so much I am going to pick it up, seems like it's a good way to entice sales.

Soldato
Bought the Infamous Second Son Legendary Edition from PSN yesterday (22GBP). Played up until the first objective in Seattle, good fun and nice visuals. I can see how this would get repetitive after a while but the voice acting is really good.

It is a good game, just a shame the attack mechanics don't require combos/skill.

Soldato
Has anyone here actually used this music unlimited or movies unlimited? Movies more so, as I looked last night, the prices are per movie and its not like Netflix at all, 3.49 for a movie rental.. not cheap.

Soldato
Yup, Live has had issues this week, and Halo is buggy as ****.

Let's just hope PSN can withstand the GTA launch!

COD launched without a hitch, if anything was going to bring it to its knees, that was. Quite surprising really, PSN downloads maxed out my fibre connection as well during that time.

Soldato
Downloading the 800+ MB patch for AC Unity and it's so bloody slow on PSN, is this the norm? Always had slow downloads on my PS3 on Virgin but was kinda hoping things would be improved by now.

Back
Top Bottom