*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
So, Watchdogs or Infamous Second Son? Both these are on offer on PSN atm, haven't played either and I feel like getting a game to play between now and GTAV next week.

Associate
So, Watchdogs or Infamous Second Son? Both these are on offer on PSN atm, haven't played either and I feel like getting a game to play between now and GTAV next week.

Infamous out of those two if you had to pick one in my opinion.

I've bought both digitally, stupidly paid not far off £70 for watchdogs pre-order :eek:

It wouldn't even have been worth 20 quid.

Some say infamous is repetitive, but as long as you mix up side missions with main story it's fine. It's the only game I ever got 100% complete on, and that's saying something as I have a very short attention span with games.

I spent £90 quid on call of duty digital and I haven't touched it for over a week, can't be bothered.

Soldato
To not touch cod aw campaign... tut tut, that I felt was an awesome single player campaign, and I enjoyed watch dogs a lot, but I did find infamous to get boring so moved on, I need to start infamous again to pick up collectables etc... just working through cod aw to get the last bits of Intel etc.. then done with cod aw.

I picked up mgs:gz resogun dlc and golf club for just over £20.. not bad. keep me busy..

Soldato
I think 54.99 for Dragon age digitally is too much, and that game has hours of game play. I don't tend to buy digitally unless it's on sale or matches in-store prices.. metro redux for example was same price digital vs online or in-store

Associate
To not touch cod aw campaign... tut tut, that I felt was an awesome single player campaign, and I enjoyed watch dogs a lot, but I did find infamous to get boring so moved on, I need to start infamous again to pick up collectables etc... just working through cod aw to get the last bits of Intel etc.. then done with cod aw.

I picked up mgs:gz resogun dlc and golf club for just over £20.. not bad. keep me busy..

Oh I done the campaign, I completed it in the first two days of launch. Didn't bother with veteran.

Anyway really enjoyed it, one of the best campaigns out of all the call of duty games. There's just nothing really drawing me back to online, and with gta v out soon I doubt another games going to get a look in for a little while either apart from maybe pro evo.

Soldato
Soldato
Recently signed in?

So is that different to normal in that if you are signed in prior to the maintenance you stay online? Or recently as in last few days?

I find it laughable they can call that amount of downtime "routine".

Back
Top Bottom