*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
PS3 is just slow at everything (not complaining I've been using it a lot this week and I still can't bring myself to part with it). Downloads on the PS3 are okish for me...install times however...

Soldato
PS3 is just slow at everything (not complaining I've been using it a lot this week and I still can't bring myself to part with it). Downloads on the PS3 are okish for me...install times however...

Tell me about it, ps4 install and downloads are in a different league to ps3, but ps+ has provided a great catalogue of AAA games to play on ps3 so won't be saying goodbye to the ps3 anytime soon I guess..

but ps4 in every aspect is a huge improvement over ps3 apart from media playback.

Soldato
I had my first experience with Share Play tonight. It worked brilliantly. I'm actually amazed by it.

What these publishers need to realise is that Share Play actually entices and encourages new sales. I wasn't going to buy Destiny, but after seeing it and playing it via Share Play I think it will be a game that I'll get some enjoyment out of.

Soldato
There is some issue with share play in the states, it's been tested that Fifa 15 works for Europe or at least UK gamers, but not for those in the states as Sony tweeted its an error that shouldn't be displayed..

Soldato
I had my first experience with Share Play tonight. It worked brilliantly. I'm actually amazed by it.

What these publishers need to realise is that Share Play actually entices and encourages new sales. I wasn't going to buy Destiny, but after seeing it and playing it via Share Play I think it will be a game that I'll get some enjoyment out of.

There's probably a lot of games I haven't bought that I haven't chance to play which I've allowed a few negative comments to put me off.

I physically bought Destiny, but never played it and took it back for a refund after reading some of the negative stuff about it.

Soldato
Destiny is brilliant... I sank 100+ hours into it on the ps4 then bought it for the xb1 to start again with the mates.

Not even touched cod since release day. Prefer to carry playing Destiny.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Destiny was great fun for a while and then I realised that I was getting addicted to it and not for the right reasons so I sold it. Even when you are at the max level there is something new to earn or level up so you keep playing even though thats the only reason. I wasn't a massive fan of the multiplayer so when the seriously disappointing expansion pack was revealed I called it a day.

Man of Honour
Just picked up a PS4 yesterday and I'm very impressed, haven't had a PS since the PS2 but it all feels much quicker and easier to use as a system than the Xbox.

Seem to have done nothing but play PES 2015 but Destiny and the Last of Us seem really good too. Can't say I'm impressed with the COD: Advanced Warfare I got bundled but I'll probably just sell it on anyway, roll on GTA 5 on Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom