*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
So last night my wired connection was working, but now all of a sudden it isn't? Says timed out looking for ip address :s

Doesn't make sense, wireless works. I've set the DMZ on router, re-tried manual input etc.

Any ideas?!

Soldato
PS4 was just on the tv program watch dog :o something about the R2 trigger failing on the pads some guy had 6 pads with the same fault... its first i heard of this issue :p

I know mine does squeak though lol :p

Associate
PS4 was just on the tv program watch dog :o something about the R2 trigger failing on the pads some guy had 6 pads with the same fault... its first i heard of this issue :p

I've got 4 controllers, one of the R2's went on mine and two thumbsticks on another 2, one is fine (so far). I took the 3 controllers back to Game and they replaced them under warranty, didn't even bother checking the receipt!

Soldato

I have heard of the sticky R1 & peeling rubber but not the R2 trigger failure.

I wonder if he had tried to take it apart to change the sticks / battery and couldn't get it back together properly again....

Soldato
After 12 months the two controllers I got st launch, one now has a left thumb stick starting to peel, and these controllers have had some serious use .... no trigger issues for me thankfully

Associate
I'd never played it on PS3 (was an Xbox man) but it's probably one of the best games I've ever played to be honest. Graphics are fantastic and the cinematics are like watching a movie at times. Great game. Well worth it

Soldato
Think I'm going to have to buy a bigger HD. Just trying to installvdragon age and not enough room!

I've been struggling myself. 500 gb isn't enough if you game a lot.. I know you're meant to clean up games etc... but even then its a struggle, game installs are getting bigger. gta v is 51 gb after install and updates...

heck even my save games folder is now 1.3 gb in size..

remember the ps1 days of 1mb memory cards lol

Soldato
worth getting the last of us remastered? played it on ps3 but did not finish it, want to finish it off but unsure whether to pick it up on ps4 and finish it off, any input?

The price has started to drop off now. Completed it on PS3 but am definitely looking to pick it up again soon. Game also comes with the Left Behind DLC I believe, so there is extra content there aswell.

Soldato

I've been through about 8 PS4 controllers, all with the R2 issue. They tend to break every month so I bought an extra controller to ensure I have zero downtime.

Should really start logging the serial numbers and making a case against Sony.

Back
Top Bottom