*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
It's a good idea because they're made it addictive once they get you in.

Before Destiny I wouldn't have agreed that gaming could be purely addictive (without simply being something fun you wanted to keep playing).

I was mega into Destiny, playing it none stop and loving it (so I thought).
Then I had a busy week so had to stop playing. As soon as 2-3 days had passed I knew I never wanted to touch it ever again.

Shame I bought the DLC like so guess I might run through that once when it hits. Also bought it digital - so there is 2 lessons learnt from it that shall never be repeated. (except with Bloodborne which I know I'll love and keep) :cool:

Associate
Well i worded my post wrong, what I meant to say is I already have it on PS3 and is it worth getting and finishing off n PS4 thus having two copies. although a friend gave me the PS3 version for free.

I was in town and have just traded in infamous and PS3 last of us for PS4 last of us and paid 13 quid for it. :D

Soldato
What's a good 1tb drive for the PS4?

I think I'm going to get a new one.

I tried a few including sshd and ssd's.

I found a 7200rpm drive gives the best consistent results. An SSD works well but it slows down considerably over time. The SSHD works ok but once you have a few games on the go at once it suffers.

The 7200rpm gives a decent boost in all situations and is the cheapest.

maj

maj

Soldato
Can anyone recommend me a good two player game that I might be able to pick up second hand? Already got Fifa but wanting something else to play too.

Soldato
What's a good 1tb drive for the PS4?

I think I'm going to get a new one.

I got the seagate 1tb SSHD. Despite what some have found with their SSHDs, I find mine loads me into multiplayer games before most other players. It is faster than my standard drive. I've had it in since PS4 launch and have over 20 games installed to it. Deffo worth considering.

Soldato
Hopefully Sony hurry up and give the PS4 a backup & restore function so I can shift my 1TB SSHD out of my PS3 and into my PS4 where I'll get the most benefit from it. Should have done it from the start really.

maj

maj

Soldato
Rayman legends? Or try trine 2 on the psn store.

Will check them out thanks.

With it not being my PS4, I wasn't even aware of PSN Store:o I take it they are just digital downloads? Did a google search just now and Dead Nation was suggested which looks decent, especially as I'm a big fan of all things Zombie. Worth considering at £8.39?

Soldato
Will check them out thanks.

With it not being my PS4, I wasn't even aware of PSN Store:o I take it they are just digital downloads? Did a google search just now and Dead Nation was suggested which looks decent, especially as I'm a big fan of all things Zombie. Worth considering at £8.39?

Yea it's only digital download, dead nation is good fun if u like zombies. Their is trine 2 demo aswell you can try.

maj

maj

Soldato
When looking at PSN online it is £8.39 but when I use the PSN through the PS4 itself it's only £4.79. Might be worth a gamble at that price.

Back
Top Bottom