*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
What and when are the next lot of big games out? Just traded Cod in and ended up walking out the shop with my voucher. Nothing at all that I really fancied.

Very nearly bought gta5 but already completed it on ps3 so doubt it would be worth it. Why no upgrade option! Would happily pay something like 15quid to have it on ps4

Thwb there's driveclub. Would probably have bought that if I'd of gotten my trial! Where are any other racing games? F1 just on last gen is a kick in the teeth

Soldato
What about Far Cry 4? I'll probably sell it on soon but if you like that sort of thing it's pretty good. I just find it suffers too much from Ubisoft's one-size-fits-all approach of filling the map with too much stuff and not really giving it any purpose or direction.

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
I bought the official PS4 wireless 2.0 headset a couple of weeks ago. It's been really good so far, especially for COD as I can't have the volume turned up very high via speakers.

Can't beat it for the price, and can easily be picked up from a well known high street catalogue retailers for £64.99 ;)

Soldato
Just a heads up if you brought a years worth of ps plus around ps4's launch, mine just auto renewed for the year even though i swear i cancelled that option

Was debating cancelling it just the other day, could i get a refund on this? Happened today. But then again i do dabble online here or there so not a massive issue

Caporegime
It's probably the best time to get PS+ as now it's been out for a year, you should start to see more full-priced games come up in the instant game collection rather than all indies.

Soldato
Just a heads up if you brought a years worth of ps plus around ps4's launch, mine just auto renewed for the year even though i swear i cancelled that option

Was debating cancelling it just the other day, could i get a refund on this? Happened today. But then again i do dabble online here or there so not a massive issue

How do I cancel it please? My ps4 is in box not being used so I don't want to be paying for something I am not using.

I can't find anything on their site where I can look at this and make sure they are not charging me.

Thanks

Soldato

Where did you bring it from?

Soldato
Just checked my account as I always disable Auto Renew after renewing.

It was enabled to Auto Renew! Although for some reason I have a membership until December 2015..

Very cheeky (and maybe illegal) for Sony to have quietly defaulted this to 'on' after the last update - will check mine too.

Back
Top Bottom