*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
anyhow, moving on, downloaded the timed trial of far cry 4, told me I needed keys to kayet or something... great, so that's not really a demo.. thought it would be a timed limited demo as sorta interested in the game.. Oh well.

Just ask for a key in the FC4 thread, someone will have one as everyone with the PS4 copy got 10 keys to give out.

Noticed that there are/will be some nice looking PS 20th anniversary themes on the store, good for a bit of nostalgia :p

Soldato
Loving the new limited edition ps4, I want it.

do you have to flip it upside down to make it work like the original ps1 lol loved my ps1 but hated having to turn it upside down to get it to read discs lol

Associate
Pretty cool if you're a PS fan. Wonder how much they will be?

49,800 yen in Japan and will be on the Sony Store tonight. Not sure whether just Japan though, will also be on sale at the PlayStation experience thing apparently.
edit: So in the EU it will be 499 euros http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/03/playstation-4-20th-anniversary-edition-revealed/

Given this very limited production run, the 20th Anniversary Edition will not be available via traditional retail channels in the SCEE region. Look out for more information soon on how you can get your hands on one of these highly collectable consoles.

Close up of the controller, I really hope this at least gets sold separately. Would defo buy one!

mXLlWoa.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Apparently €499 whatever that works out at, and not available through the usual retail channels, so probably sold only by Sony themselves.

I really would love one of those things :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom