*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Is this prevalent in all/most PS4 games?

Was looking to get a PS4 bundle, but count me out if there's screen tearing, I can't abide it.

No, it's not as bad as the ps3 era. I've only seen two of the games I own screen tear, both Ubisoft titles, watch dogs, it was also pretty infrequent and trials fusion.

I hate screen tearing , very annoying.

Soldato
Yeah, wonder if they will make it PS4 exclusive to start, and release xbone version after 6 months or something?

I haven't played SF since SF2 Special Champion Edition on the Megadrive! I might have to get 5 and see how much they have changed :p

Man of Honour
Yeah, wonder if they will make it PS4 exclusive to start, and release xbone version after 6 months or something?

I haven't played SF since SF2 Special Champion Edition on the Megadrive! I might have to get 5 and see how much they have changed :p

That would completely cripple the player base and set the ps4 as the tournament and online console of choice.

Soldato
That would completely cripple the player base and set the ps4 as the tournament and online console of choice.

Agreed, can't see this being timed, Sony does seem to be backing and mopping up exclusive content or outright exclusivity on some pretty big titles , no idea if this is a good or bad thing for the games industry ..

Soldato
Been to buy a DS4 today to I can play Lego with the wife. £50. Sweet.

Got it home and it does not even come with a charging cable! Really Sony? A £50 pad and you can't include a cable? :confused:

I am actually disgusted :(

Caporegime
Meh SF5 exclusivity is just as stupid as TRs - not impressed, spend money better Sony...

NB: Assumption is that this is contrived rather than Capcom really ignoring the XO for some reason. Hasn't Sony been doing engine work with them?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Meh SF5 exclusivity is just as stupid as TRs - not impressed, spend money better Sony...

NB: Assumption is that this is contrived rather than Capcom really ignoring the XO for some reason. Hasn't Sony been doing engine work with them?

No one really knows, tomb raider turned out to be timed exclusive, we'll find out over the next few weeks I'd say. wouldn't be surprised if this was just capcom making the choice on this to be honest.. who knows.

Soldato

No evidence of any Sony cash involved, plus its a very different situation to Tomb Raider 2. Tomb Raider 2 was announced as a PS4/XB1, etc game at E3, a couple of months after it was an Xbox exclusive.

Soldato
No evidence of any Sony cash involved, plus its a very different situation to Tomb Raider 2. Tomb Raider 2 was announced as a PS4/XB1, etc game at E3, a couple of months after it was an Xbox exclusive.

That really is what peeved a lot of gamers off, me included. street fighter hasn't even been officially announced for any platforms anyhow. So lets see what happens.

resogun dlc been announced. you can now play as a human, Cool but coolest news for me ,super star dust ultra... house marque are busy guys...

Soldato
Thinking of getting a PS4 to compliment the PC, what are the best games in bundles with it atm?

Game are offering a ps4 with drive club, far cry 4 and the last of us for £349.99 which is a fairly decent price as that is three decent games to play right away..

Actually game have many bundles with three games for £349.99 so take your pick really...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom