*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Don't you have a stack of micro USB to USB from various devices such a smart phones, cameras, tablets etc?

Failing that they cost buttons.

Yes I do. But that's not the point. It's something needed for the proper operation of the pad and as far as im concerned it should be included. Particularly for the price point of the DS4.

Soldato
I mean, come on, even a simple Lego game isn't free of game breaking bugs, just got near to the end of a level in batman 3 beyond Gotham and it glitches leaving me no way to progress, had to restart...

it's really starting to show , games really are being released with game breaking glitches...

Soldato
Set the PS4 back up. Looks right smart stood up on the floating wall shelf i have bought for it.

Downside...Sky want a extra £5 from me to use the Sky Go app on a console... No.

Soldato
Phone them up and tell them you are leaving. They'll probably drop that charge to keep you. :p

It's free for the first two months, and whilst I was on the phone to them the other night to ask about sky go which is on sky.com/consoles etc I got movies for 6 months half price... my ps4 never gets turned off now, it's used for tv, games, movies and YouTube..

shame it doesn't play mp3 direct, csnt be arse with the usb stick jobby

Soldato
Phone them up and tell them you are leaving. They'll probably drop that charge to keep you. :p

Already rang them to cancel the other day (end of my contract).

Waiting for the phone calls. Been paying £31 for BB/Phone line/Sky+ extra HD 3D pack and the F1 channel.

Will only stay with them if they can match this again but upgrade the BB to fibre. Doubt it though....

Associate
I was going to put in $100,000. It's absurd considering it's supposed to be a ballot and he doesn't even know if he's getting one.

Not quite. The consoles went up for sale online via the US Sony store for anyone to buy after the PS Experience event last night. Demand for these have been so high Sony could have probably sold 10 times the number they have put up for sale.

Associate
You can see the US allocation being available here and on the American based forums like NeoGaf: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/limited-ps4-20th-anniversary-edition-sold-out-upda/1100-6424039/

Certainly from what I've read each region/market is able to set how it sells their allocation. So for example France has 500 of the machines available from a certain store on a certain date: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/47269-ps4-20th-anniversary-edition-comment-se-la-procurer-en-franc

If Japan did a ballot then maybe it's due to stock constraints or that is the preferred method. Either way that seller on eBay probably lucked out with a US pre-order only to flip the console for a huge profit. Which is a massive shame but reality of the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom