*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
it's the las vegas psx weekend, all sorts of tweets flying about , some hyped up announcements, me personally until I hear crash is making a come back, I'll sit tight lol

Associate
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare free on PSN to PS4 owners as part of EA deal announced in Vegas. Downloading it now...

PS3 owners get Mirrors Edge and Vita gets Need for Speed. No indication on time limit for the offer or whether its a regular thing.

Caporegime
Meh SF5 exclusivity is just as stupid as TRs - not impressed, spend money better Sony...

NB: Assumption is that this is contrived rather than Capcom really ignoring the XO for some reason. Hasn't Sony been doing engine work with them?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Not likely considering they said this game will only appear on PS4.

Maybe Ultra SFV will appear in XB1.

Soldato
Why even post that? Shock as high up execs of a large multi national company receive millions in salary.
Most of them look to have been at Sony for a long time too and have worked their was into top positions

As an example The recent hire Michael de luca is an Oscars nominated movie producer who's films and company's have made millions, hardly an outrageous salary for him

Pointless post

Soldato
Been to buy a DS4 today to I can play Lego with the wife. £50. Sweet.

Got it home and it does not even come with a charging cable! Really Sony? A £50 pad and you can't include a cable? :confused:

I am actually disgusted :(

Don't you have a stack of micro USB to USB from various devices such a smart phones, cameras, tablets etc?

Failing that they cost buttons.

Associate
Been to buy a DS4 today to I can play Lego with the wife. £50. Sweet.

Got it home and it does not even come with a charging cable! Really Sony? A £50 pad and you can't include a cable? :confused:

I am actually disgusted :(

I agree for what its worth. Also why only have x2 usb ports on the PS4? Seriously! Come on Sony wtf!

Back
Top Bottom