*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Stop being an idiot trying to misinform that somehow being affected by a DDOS is due to poor security...

ps3ud0 :cool:

I was more so referring to the loss of people's personal details as in th past and the hacking of Sony pictures now. However the lack of availability of PSN also must surely be due to an insufficient contingency as these type of attacks seem to cause all sorts of trouble for Sony, yet other companies get back up and running with minimal delay.

Soldato
Anyone tried Injustice? God damn trying to remember all those combos!

Hello RSI

Yeah I tried it the other day. Seems they have made it unnecessarily complicated. I also found the response of the pad a bit hit and miss as well. Sometimes it registered the speed of the button presses other times I'd didn't. It just felt very inconsistent overall.

Not had chance to get my teeth into it properly yet though. But my first impressions were I didn't think much of it.

Soldato
Yeah I tried it the other day. Seems they have made it unnecessarily complicated. I also found the response of the pad a bit hit and miss as well. Sometimes it registered the speed of the button presses other times I'd didn't. It just felt very inconsistent overall.

Not had chance to get my teeth into it properly yet though. But my first impressions were I didn't think much of it.

I'd agree with the inconsistent button response, thought the DS4 was meant to be good for fighters so imagine it's just me not being any good!

Soldato
I can't get through the tutorial. I think I got to a stage of quite advanced combos and just cannot press the flippin' buttons quick enough!

Has anyone found a pdf sheet of the controls? Would be handy. I found one of the basic PS3 controls and assume that they are the same.

Soldato
lol, that's right, blame the competition rather than Sony's shoddy security policies! :p

Appears they have been effecting Xbox Live as well. It's not an area I'm overly knowledgeable in but I gather there's a chance they could pretty much hit anybody and the possibility they are government funded.

You on the other hand choose to take a dig at Sony and bring up examples from years ago and another example that has nothing to do with psn.

I actually pity you.

Soldato
Did you actually read what I put?

Someone commented that SONY being hacked was somehow Xbox fanboys fault.

I corrected them and stated that Sony generally have a poor record for security.

Somebody had an issue with me explaining it as a result of security.

I stated examples of where Sony have a record of poor security policies and that factually they alone are more affected by AND unable to rectify any issues as quickly as other companies.

Get a grip dear.

Back
Top Bottom