*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
My origin account was hacked the other day. £150 worth or unauthorised purchases. But they are all on my account so the person could make no use of them. To be fair I contacted EA and they sorted it same day. I then had to cancel my card but I rarely use it anyway. I am still a little confused as to why the guy didn't do more damage in my account. He was actually in it and could have changed passwords etc because I didn't have 2 step security. Very weird. Needless to say email, steam, origin, PayPal etc passwords have all been changed!!

Soldato
Wow, that was a lucky escape. Doesn't help that we require so many clients now to actually just play a game like steam origin uplay psn live...

One of the reason I can't be bothered to game on my PC these days.

Caporegime
I'm looking to buy a PS4 fairly soon. Where are the best deals at the moment? OR do you think it might be worth hanging on until after Christmas to see what is available then?

Personally I would wait until after Christmas. Sales will begin to lag so Sony hopefully will try to kickstart them with a new 1TB model maybe. That's what I'm hoping for.

Soldato
I'm looking to buy a PS4 fairly soon. Where are the best deals at the moment? OR do you think it might be worth hanging on until after Christmas to see what is available then?

There are some good bundles available at the moment so I doubt you can go wrong either way. It really boils down to whether you want it now or later.

Soldato
Hmmm PS2 on the PS4......?

Should be interesting. PS2 is epic but uses a very much P2W model, which is a shame. Fantastic opportunities for group play though. I liked the level design and the type of world you play in. Also taking part in an assault where there are like 100 players at once give that game a level of scale I have only seen in movies. I was just put off by the P2W model :(

Back
Top Bottom