*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
The order looks amazing. Hope more games use that engine.
Still not sold on the gameplay but it looks decent enough and ill probably just get it for the eye candy lol.

Soldato
The order looks simply amazing imo. I cannot wait to play it myself. With uncharted 4, order 1886, New God of war in the works and all the other exclusives like street fighter v I'm looking forward to next year and ps4 games...

And now drive club is working with awesome weather , best I've ever seen in a racing title I'm fairly happy with my ps4..

Associate
The order looks simply amazing imo. I cannot wait to play it myself. With uncharted 4, order 1886, New God of war in the works and all the other exclusives like street fighter v I'm looking forward to next year and ps4 games...

And now drive club is working with awesome weather , best I've ever seen in a racing title I'm fairly happy with my ps4..

Yes mate. All this and more ;)

Man of Honour
Getting a CE-3478-0 error when launching GTA V which stops it loading. Turning off Internet allows it to load though oddly.

Couldn't load GTA either so just done an online backup and re-initialisation.

Edit: ffs after installing get error again CE-34878-0

Caporegime
Maybe it's trying to connect to Rockstar Social Club or something and tips over if it can't be found. When disconnecting from the net, it doesn't attempt such connection and runs?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom