*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Eurghh, I thought this generation was designed to be more subtle and blend in...

Once again, can someone please tell Sony (I realise these are unofficial covers but I've also seen some official ones knocking about) to concentrate on the actual console features and games rather than more tat to make money on.

Soldato
Eurghh, I thought this generation was designed to be more subtle and blend in...

Once again, can someone please tell Sony (I realise these are unofficial covers but I've also seen some official ones knocking about) to concentrate on the actual console features and games rather than more tat to make money on.

Yeah... just shift the people designing & manufacturing plastic console covers to new console features = profit??? :confused:

Soldato
That Argos deal is great but FC4 and GTA are 2 games I'll get on PC rather than console... I wish a decent deal with destiny, TLoU and driveclub would pop up :p

Associate
But it was a charity thing....you don't want a ps4 in general because some people got it at a special one off price?
No because scalpers in London got the chance to get it for practically free and now around 15 of 94 are on eBay already, yet majority of the die hard PS fans across the UK who'd want to keep it forever didn't get any sort of chance to get it at that price.
I expect more of them to pop up on eBay.

Soldato

Yeah, they moved all of the OS development guys over to work on accessories. This has had a massive impact on new features being added. No wonder Sony are going bust and all the best games are on the Xbox One.

Soldato

Give it a rest.

Back
Top Bottom