*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Eurghh, I thought this generation was designed to be more subtle and blend in...

Once again, can someone please tell Sony (I realise these are unofficial covers but I've also seen some official ones knocking about) to concentrate on the actual console features and games rather than more tat to make money on.

I know this might pickle your delicate mind, but the people who design and create covers are different to the people who create the "actual console features" you mention.

With the risk of blowing your mind completely some of these guys might not even work directly for Sony....

Shock, horror and all that.

You might want to go lie in a dark room for a bit. It will help with the dazed and confused feelings you currently have.

Last edited:
Soldato
To make a real AAA exclusive like Uncharted 4 you'd have to expect to wait at least a couple of years. What we've seen of it so far has been great but attention to detail like that doesn't just happen, it takes a lot of time and effort. We have to be patient.

Caporegime
No because scalpers in London got the chance to get it for practically free and now around 15 of 94 are on eBay already, yet majority of the die hard PS fans across the UK who'd want to keep it forever didn't get any sort of chance to get it at that price.
I expect more of them to pop up on eBay.

I doubt they'll sell for the prices they are going for at the moment.

Those prices maybe achievable in years to come but not now with the very real possibility people can get one for retail next week.

Soldato
Yeah I'm on Virgin it's generally ok so might have just been maintenance or something.

Thought you was, yeah I had something similar to what you described.. failed to connect then it all just started to work.. odd, I rang virgin st the time, no real reason was provided.. weird.

Im on virgin as well, so far all ok, I've had a few minor issues in the past such as high utilisation in my area but touch wood since PS4 my internet has been fine.
I do also put my superhub in modem mode and use an Asus n66U.

Associate
Just got my white PS4 at the weekend and am well chuffed :).
Coming from PS3 the menus do seem a bit confusing at first but it was the same when I got the PS3. Ended up getting Driveclub, GTA5, Minecraft and The Last of Us + have some PS+ games which should tide me over until middle of next year :).

Soldato
Just got my white PS4 at the weekend and am well chuffed :).
Coming from PS3 the menus do seem a bit confusing at first but it was the same when I got the PS3. Ended up getting Driveclub, GTA5, Minecraft and The Last of Us + have some PS+ games which should tide me over until middle of next year :).

:cool:, you have plenty there to enjoy for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom