*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
What do you guys think the chances of PS4 GTA5 appearing in the Winter Deals is? I'd like to buy it but will be frustrated if it comes up the next day on the deals.

Surely Sony must realise they potentially lose money on these deals whilst people postpone their purchases in the event its in the deals. I'd rather them list up front what will be on offer.

Soldato
What do you guys think the chances of PS4 GTA5 appearing in the Winter Deals is? I'd like to buy it but will be frustrated if it comes up the next day on the deals.

Surely Sony must realise they potentially lose money on these deals whilst people postpone their purchases in the event its in the deals. I'd rather them list up front what will be on offer.

It's possible, but I wouldn't expect it be any cheaper than retail.

It's £35 here:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gta-v-ps4-back-rakuten-thegamecollection-for-34-95-2080336

Soldato
Just got my white PS4 at the weekend and am well chuffed :).
Coming from PS3 the menus do seem a bit confusing at first but it was the same when I got the PS3. Ended up getting Driveclub, GTA5, Minecraft and The Last of Us + have some PS+ games which should tide me over until middle of next year :).

Be sure to update drive club to the latest patches, as it then updates the weather and adds new cars and tracks..the weather effects in drive club are mind blowing gorgeous...

enjoy.

Soldato
Oh and I picked up batman 3 beyond Gotham for 24.99 from game and there is a lot of game here for the money.. loads to collect, I was quite surprised by how much game there was..

Good value..

Soldato
Great game though, I'm playing through it at the moment and really enjoying it.

I've had my eye on it for a while - I even watched some streams which I rarely do and was still not quite sold - then I read what you wrote about the Dead Space vibe and now it's become a definite purchase for me. DS1 was one of my favourite games of last gen...shame it ended up like it did...

Soldato
I know. I played through DS3 a few months ago after it was free on PS+. Saw it through to the end but I don't really know why. It had none of the atmosphere or creepiness of the first game, it was just a space-based third-person shooter. Such a shame.

Soldato
Anyone have any news on where you can order a 20th Anniversary PS4 from? Apparently a small number will be going on sale on Monday, and wouldn't mind trying to get one if I can, but can find no links anywhere.

Associate
My only problem with that video friends thingy, is that it's on the right. All notifications are now on the left? I mean it could be hinting it coming soon but it's clearly added on (with some weird shiny effect on it?)

I'm not holding my breath xD (although I do want it and think it should have been there from the start!)

Back
Top Bottom