*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I'm new to the PS4 and the playstation store malarkey. Is there somewhere that lists the 12 deals? I don't want to buy a game if there is one I would rather buy coming along.

Google fu failed in this instance :(

Alien Isolation seems a good buy at £24.99 but im with others, I would rather have a physical copy.

Soldato
Finally joining the club or will be on Christmas day, the wifes bought me one for chrimbo :) so far I have The Crew, GTA V, LOU, BF4 (which I will sell as I have it on PC) Fifa 15, Wolfenstein, WatchDogs and Drive Clube to play, gutted I cant touch it for a while :)

Soldato
Finally joining the club or will be on Christmas day, the wifes bought me one for chrimbo :) so far I have The Crew, GTA V, LOU, BF4 (which I will sell as I have it on PC) Fifa 15, Wolfenstein, WatchDogs and Drive Clube to play, gutted I cant touch it for a while :)

Been using mine for a week. Really happy I bought one though. Banging my way through destiny at the moment. Good fun.

Soldato
Thanks, I didn't realise they needed to be fully installed either, does it have to be the same version as is currently installed or if I get the latest will that do?

That was my reason behind it, thought I might aswell do it sooner rather than later and have to back everything up etc

Soldato
Thanks, I didn't realise they needed to be fully installed either, does it have to be the same version as is currently installed or if I get the latest will that do?

That was my reason behind it, thought I might aswell do it sooner rather than later and have to back everything up etc

It has to be the same version or newer. You can only get the latest from Sony so downloading from the above link you will be fine.

I have a 1TB and I'm just over 800GB full now. I have a 2TB for sale but Tbh I'm thinking of keeping it and swapping for the 1TB...

Back
Top Bottom